Esteemed Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 9/13

Yes, I'm going to reorder (or call for an exchange) today ... I ordered on their birthday and received a one-day extra 10% off, and I want my 10%!

The colors are wonderful!

Honored Contributor

On 9/13/2014 Stilloxox said:
On 9/13/2014 jackthebear said:

Good Morning girls

had plans for the big crafts show over in Tarrytown today hope the weather holds

can always go shopping otherwise Wink

We are waiting to go until tomorrow, its supposed to be a nice day and then hopefully we will get to go have a late lunch at our fav Greek place up the road

Eta we have done the show in the mud and were both so glad we had a towel and shoes to change off to in the car

that might be a better plan,

Honored Contributor

On 9/13/2014 lolakimono said:

OXOX,

That's too bad about the dental stuff. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} I woke up with a major sore neck (like after a car accident) so I see some pain meds and a nap in my future (after the show, of course).Wink

Yes but there is a silver lining, by the end of the year or early next year after a life time of botched a bad bite and bad dentists, I will have a wonderful smile. My dads family all have malocclusions overbites, needed braces and I will admit a bit is due to neglect and age.

I was lucky enough to serendipitously find an amazing Prosodentist who is connected with a dental unit at a major NYC hospital, surgery was done there and all pre and post work done in his office about 5 miles from me. Due the enormity of the job he is keeping the hospital prices even though some of the work is done "privatley" He is perhaps the nicest medical profession I have ever met

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

On 9/13/2014 Bird mama said:

I read on another thread that Jennifer Coffey is dating David Markstein I didn't see that one coming.

I don't know who these people are.

Honored Contributor

Morning Sox, it's 54 here. Your weather usually flows in my direction Smile so thanks for the heads up on the big chill.

55 here in the Scarsdale, New Rochelle area of NY

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

Ellen, hope your dental surgery went well ...

Lola, my left shoulder is also stiff, but that's due to the weather and my sleeping in one position all night.

Honored Contributor

On 9/13/2014 SoX said:

I read on another thread that Jennifer Coffey is dating David Markstein I didn't see that one coming.

I don't know who these people are.

It's not important

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

That's okay, Bird ... I don't watch much QVC ... (I saw your response before you changed it. Smile)

Honored Contributor

On 9/13/2014 SoX said:

That's okay, Bird ... I don't watch much QVC ...Smile

Honored Contributor

OXOX, the only provider specialty that I've consistently been able to tolerate and have a good relationship with is a dentist.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise