Honored Contributor

Good Morning Ladies!

I previewed the lineup but I don't see anything exciting.

What's new?

Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 9/13

LTT, if you're joining us today, I do like this item (I guess it's new as there isn't a video up). A257591

Isaac Mizrahi Live! Paisley Border Printed Scarf Isaac Mizrahi Live! Paisley Border Printed Scarf

Honored Contributor

Morning Lola - Nasty rainy and ugh here in the Lower Hud, I had some dental surgery on my bottom jaw, I am ok, my lip was still numb until I went to bed, I am sore but no pain and well I can not wait to see what the Z pac does to my tummy today, I will admit I took it on an empty stomach and did not eat a really good meal until dinner time.

Side bar - I wish all the legal hounds and lookie loos would stop all the Joan Rivers threads and let the poor woman rest in peace, she rarely got this much attention while she was alive.

It was a difficult week reliving the events of 9-11 always are, I posted my story and maybe a bit too much info on Viewpoints

PS its still me ellen and just decided to change up the SN.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Good Morning girls

had plans for the big crafts show over in Tarrytown today hope the weather holds

can always go shopping otherwise

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Lola and OXOX -girl stop changing your name, it confuses me {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

OXOX,

That's too bad about the dental stuff. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} I woke up with a major sore neck (like after a car accident) so I see some pain meds and a nap in my future (after the show, of course).Wink

Honored Contributor

On 9/13/2014 jackthebear said:

Good Morning girls

had plans for the big crafts show over in Tarrytown today hope the weather holds

can always go shopping otherwise Wink

We are waiting to go until tomorrow, its supposed to be a nice day and then hopefully we will get to go have a late lunch at our fav Greek place up the road

Eta we have done the show in the mud and were both so glad we had a towel and shoes to change off to in the car

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Morning jack - it's raining steadily here.

OXOX - forget to say, I hope you are feeling better and your jaw heals. I'm sitting here in the dark trying to type lol

Honored Contributor

Who knew that Alegria has a shoe named for me?

Honored Contributor

On 9/13/2014 lolakimono said:

OXOX,

That's too bad about the dental stuff. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} I woke up with a major sore neck (like after a car accident) so I see some pain meds and a nap in my future (after the show, of course).Wink

Were you sleeping like a pretzel again?