Super Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 8/9

On 8/9/2014 house_cat said:

Okay, no poking fun at my pants now, everyone!

Hey, I think they're great. Aren't they Loves' pants too? You guys share. {#emotions_dlg.lol} What colors do you have?

Honored Contributor

Run, glad you are loving your new camera. Charlie looks to be "king" of the castle, how cute!

"To each their own, in all things".
Super Contributor

Favorite, great jacket. Looks like suede patches on the shoulders. Very stylish.

Bird, you got it, prayers for your sister. Remind me, what is her field?

Respected Contributor

loves, the jacket is leather and ponte, from what I can tell. I just hope it isn't cheap ponte, because I'm not a fan of that fabric. However, I have the GILI leather and ponte sleeveless shell, and the ponte on that piece is very nice.

Bird - FABULOUS - I will say a prayer for you and your sister, too. I know you have been doing a heroic job.

Honored Contributor

That GILI picture you posted, FS, looks great compared to the one on the product site.

I think it is very stylish. If the knit is nice, that would make wearing leather more comfortable, IMO.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Loves,

Both kitties are headed to the vet on Monday. Aubrey came to us with a secret festering abscess, so 6 days after we brought her home she had a huge bump appear on her shoulder. She got shaved, poked, prodded, claws trimmed, ears cleaned, and then was given an antibiotic shot, a painkiller shot, and got RX liquid meds dumped in her ear canals. We thought she might claw our faces off that night as we slept. {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Aubrey is overdue for her rabies and regular vaccines (she was there in Feb. and March) but Kirby is due in August, so we decided to take them at the same time (less hissing and drama when they both come home "smelly") and then they can be on the same schedule. Kirby has to get microchipped too, as well as the exam and vaccines. Both are getting a mani/pedi. There would be a bloodbath if I tried to trim her nails; she was done in February. I think we can get him stuffed into the carrier without too much fuss, but she is a challenge. {#emotions_dlg.scared} I have to drive separately and go to work on a technology project, so I'm sure I'll come in looking like a hot mess covered in fur and bloody scratches.

Honored Contributor

I don't care for ankle pants, for myself. Michelle looks great in everything though.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

For sure, Bird! I'll keep her in my prayers. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Run, I have those pants in black, indigo, gray, olive, khaki and white. I need new white ones and I just checked.. sold out in petites. It's their best selling item, but they don't keep it in stock.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

I bought a pair of baretraps faux leather boots the other night. They were at a OTO price and I'm hoping that I don't feel like I tripped back to the 80's with all the shirring. The picture does nothing for them - who am I kidding - they may be this homely in real life

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Run - Charlie is a magnificent specimen of a manly cat. Please give him some smoochies from his unofficial Auntie Bird

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise