Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 8/31, 7:00

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@house_cat wrote:

Okay... just one more thing.... I was channel surfing this morning and came up Kim Gravel hosting a show on QVC2.  Is that for real?  Is she a QVC host now?  It wasn't fashion - she was presenting a mobility scooter.

Yes she has her own show, she's not a host. I saw it once, could only take a couple of minutes. Sorry I don't want to be mean and I'm sure she's a lovely and nice person.

@Greeneyedlady21 

I've never heard of such a thing.  She has her own show, but it's not for her product line and she hosts it, but she's not a QVC host per se?  Very weird, but then I don't understand much about her at all.  It seems she came out of nowhere and everyone else but me seemed to know who she was.  I still don't know who she is, lol, but I did buy a top of hers and I like it very much.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

@dsw503 wrote:
I will be very interested in how your Madewell tees wear. I bought 3 last summer. The white one developed very small holes in the waist area. Looked like moth holes. The only place the holes were was in the front. Also bought a white one from Loft. Same problem w/holes. Looked online and found suggestions it could be due to belt or snag from pants zipper. Have wondered if it was the white fabric or truly due to a snag caused by pants. Never an issue with the black or grey ones that I bought. Haven't bought a tee from Madewell or Loft since. If you think about doing a follow up post on these, I'd like to know what you find after wearing them awhile.

known issue with both JC tees and Madewell,  I have some JCrew tees, so when I wash them I use a lingerie bag.  so far OK

Targets Universal Thread is sort similar to Madewell or was originally, it's worth a look 

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD 

I'm so sorry you fell! But glad you are ok.

Your post, written with love and humor, made me laugh!

"What's wrong?" EXACTLY!

My DH is the love of my life, but I had never known so much about "typical men" until I retired...

the spoken word is definitely not his forte!

When our DD was younger, we went out furniture shopping. Looking back I have to laugh... while we were all in the car, he asked what we were doing?

I answered (in a very crabby manner) I THINK we are shopping for furniture for her room, BUT YOU HAVE NOT INDICATED IF WE ARE OR NOT!

But now I understand, I think  🤔 

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~