Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 8/31, 7:00

Well, at least you know what's ailing you. Now it's onto a cure.

Speaking of, DH 2 wks ago had his 5th yr annual full blood panel, ct scan then met with another oncol the week following for results. We had hoped or thought this being year 5, would've been it for his big C ending (cancers). It turns out it may not be. His CEA marker increased last yr 2.1 to this yr 5.9. The best thing out of his visit is that our very orig Nurse Terri is still on the job. I truly believe she is God-given when she saw we were coming into the office. Terri IS our guardian angel and has been to see that the new oncol Dr is WITH us until he leaves end of October. (Many bad shake-ups at our hospital, lots of excellent oncologists have left for other establishments b/c they do not like what's going on at what we thought and what was for us THE BEST place to be).

Anyway, last Friday he went for a nuclear renal scan that showed what we surmised, the stent change outs he's been doing for 4 yrs every 4 months in the left kidney is no longer helping him. Renal oncol Dr Sharp met w/us for those results. Bottom line, no more stents since they're not helping. He now has 7% working the left kidney, 93% in the right. In 2 wks, the stent comes out. There was an undetermined thickness on/around the left kidney. Dr S is not concerned, scar tissue.

We go for another full blood panel, CEA Oct 1 to see if the CEA changes. Praying for THE BEST results for no more increasing b/c it means yet more scans however all the verbage from his CT does  not indicate anything going on anywhere else ie bladder, stomache, pancreas, etc.

And so our saga continues....

Honored Contributor

Costco Saturday for us

will catch up later

Trusted Contributor

A280A1F7-568C-4142-8130-A9FC211C02AF.jpegGood Morn!

It appears we are dodging hurricane Dorian here on the West Coast of SW FL!   Thank goodness.

I purchased a black maxi skirt and also a white one from A.  Very nice, under 20$ each.   Compliments.  

Also purchased the above Boho top, 19.99.  

Busy week...I cut the Comcast cable.  Kept internet. Watching Prime Videos, Roku, Netflix and YouTube TV.  $180 down to $110.  Purchased Showtime for 7$ mo through YouTube TV.  

@lolakimono  Happy you’re feeling better!

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono @jackthebear @PINKdogWOOD @Bird mama @twinny70 

This is a picture of the one (we) I liked. Much different than what we are used to:

B64DB9DB-665C-4CD5-9A47-1FACCBB0BF51.jpeg

F432D222-8B9F-48D9-96C3-102E99CA3353.jpeg

Steps going up infront. Garage has w/d (basement).

2nd level -kitchen/lr/dr/guest 1/2 bath

3rd master bedroom 2nd br/bath.

The grounds are sprawling and tree-covered, which is something that sold me!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 

Is multi-level a concern going foward?

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

Diverticulitis....hmm...my uncle had this and avoided anything with seeds, although I'm sure there is more to treatment than that. Sorry you had to go thru so much pain!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

So, onto my shopping hiatis - NOT!!!!  That lasted about 2 weeks. Here's all I had delivered this week: 5 new long sleeve Halston shirts mostly fall colors, burg, dark green, lapis, heathered grey, and almond. All were either on clearance, as is, marked down, all in perfect condition. I also found here a burgundy faux leather zip up jacket for $20 non-returning. Fits great, nice faux, good color - it is a keeper.

I'm big time into loafers this fall. Expecting 3 pr from amazon in navy, a sort of copper/champagne color (nice) and a darker bronze, 2 are comfortiva, the last are clarkes. I also already rcvd a taupe skechers called reggae, really nice from amazon.

I returned both of the cuddl duds tsv, did not like them, like everyone said the sleeves are way too tight, along with not my size pants from women with control. I am not a medium tall, small tall in her leggings but not mediums. I know I wound not buy myself medium anything, not sure what happened there but back they went too.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1   Looks like home, very nice layout too. I'm excited for you & DH!

Trusted Contributor

@LTT1   Nice digs!  However I would be concerned with steps.  Carrying laundry, kids falling, You falling, knees and hips, EMT stretchers, etc.  I sold my condo recently. It was 15 steps, whew. I am relatively healthy but was wore out running up and down the steps. Hard resale even though top floor of two story building. Just my thoughts.  Good luck in your decision. Moving is exciting!  

Honored Contributor

So it's football season - OSU BUCKEYES open at 12 o'clock high with Florida Atlantic. Watch out FA, we're coming to getcha with a new head coach, Ryan Day.

For all the racing fans in t e group, Formula 1 racing is back after their hiatis. Racing begins in Belgium. Still all about cheering for Max Verstappen racing in his back yard this weekend. GO MAX!!!!

Ice hockey soon to start up again, pre-season on the ice mid September. We love F1 & hockey pucks flying.