Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 8/29

@Bird mama

Did you see these lookers from Vince Camuto?

'Hamilton' Cuff Ankle Boot (Women)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono

I already ordered the other ones.  Not only did I order them, Marijane from the shopaholics thread ordered and I need to check with Jean to see if she also ordered them (rofl).

I was busy finding them at other sites once the olive boots sold out at shoebuy.  There's a special at Macy's and LuckyBrand direct.

hahahahaha

I almost ordered these from HSN the other day in olive

Vince Camuto "Hayzee" Suede Fringe Ankle Bootie

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama

Well, you'll have to let us know how they work out.

Speaking of work, I forgot to ask how your week went this week.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

It was interesting, but all in all, okay.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

Just catching up with this thread.  AM style comes around a wee bit too early for this west coast girl.  

@MaggieMack The charcoal GILI jacket you mentioned is darling.  And perfect for my lifestyle.  Did you order?  Judging from the given measurements it looks like it runs a little small maybe?

Esteemed Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

Just catching up with this thread.  AM style comes around a wee bit too early for this west coast girl.  

@MaggieMack The charcoal GILI jacket you mentioned is darling.  And perfect for my lifestyle.  Did you order?  Judging from the given measurements it looks like it runs a little small maybe?

@islandgrrl, yes, I did order it in the charcoal, it is just so me. Loved the charcoal on the model, like it better zipped than open, which is how I will wear it. I have always ordered size 2 or 4 in Gili jackets, but went with a 6 on this one based on the click here sizing. Hope it's the right size!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack I hope I don't regret waiting for your review and others...I don't buy a lot of tops/jackets online because I am a medium who is a bit busty -- this often means sizing up in body skimming clothing. And given the click here measurements and numerical sizing, I'm not sure what to order. Please let me know what you think.  And, yes, zipped up is the way to wear this.  So cute on Michelle but then what doesn't look good on her? 

Esteemed Contributor

@islandgrrl, I will definitely let you know. I'm busty, too. These tops have to fit close or they look sloppy. I paid extra for faster shipping because I'm leaving town for a few days, so hope to have it by Weds. I agree with you on Michelle, beautiful. Woman Happy

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack Oh goody!  Fast shipping!  I'm looking forward to our purchase! Agree about the need for a close fit -- that is what this particular jacket is about.  

Valued Contributor

@Snicks1 - Sorry to read of this... wishing you well. Heart

@house cat - Sorry you lost your dog baby. When I said goodbye to Charlie in March, my vet - I've come to trust her wisdom completely, and she's an in-home vet so the euth. was here - recommended we leave his body on a towel in the bedroom so others could see that he'd passed. She said they'd mourn for a while if he just disappeared. They definitely got the message. Squiggy, who adores him, hissed at me later that day. (he's very sweet but was super close to C.) They all bounced back in a day or two, faster than mom. Smiley Tongue 

@Bird mama - Let us know what boots you get. Love suede boots and purses in winter. Boots are a great way to wear olive, cuz unless you're a natural redhead this hue can leave the face with a palor.

@lolakimono - Have a good week, hope you feel better mama!