Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 8/29

@Bird mama wrote:

@lolakimono

How is Aunt Darlene doing?  Are her physicians keeping her comfortable?  How is your Mom?

@Bird mama

Thanks for asking.

D is hanging in there.  She just celebrated her 80th birthday, which, when I visited in March, I didn't think she would see.

I think from what she's mentioned to my mom, she's lost a significant amount of weight.  I don't think she has much of an appetite.  They have given her Fentanyl patches (for 72 hours) to help with the pain.  She is still getting out and playing bridge twice a week, but I don't know that she goes anywhere else- other than the doctor.

My mom is doing well.  She just attended our family wedding on the West Coast.  She'll be here for Thanksgiving.

Honored Contributor

@Snicks1

For a MINUTE THERE, I thought mine was more stable... no... its not... : (  drives me nuts

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@LTT1

Since you brought it up, there is a new member to our family as of yesterday. 

I have another great niece - Fiona Rose, don't know what time she was born.  I think she's 21 inches long and weighed 9.5 pounds.  I have a couple of pics that were embedded in a text.  I don't know when I will meet her in person for the first time.

I need painkillers just reading about a 9.5 pound baby.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Snicks1

For a MINUTE THERE, I thought mine was more stable... no... its not... : (  drives me nuts

I can 'heart' posts without all the hopping around, so that is what I do now rather than try to post very often. I would love to be chatting, but.....it makes me insane, lol.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Bird mama wrote:

@lolakimono

How is Aunt Darlene doing?  Are her physicians keeping her comfortable?  How is your Mom?

@Bird mama

Thanks for asking.

D is hanging in there.  She just celebrated her 80th birthday, which, when I visited in March, I didn't think she would see.

I think from what she's mentioned to my mom, she's lost a significant amount of weight.  I don't think she has much of an appetite.  They have given her Fentanyl patches (for 72 hours) to help with the pain.  She is still getting out and playing bridge twice a week, but I don't know that she goes anywhere else- other than the doctor.

My mom is doing well.  She just attended our family wedding on the West Coast.  She'll be here for Thanksgiving.

@lolakimono

I continue to keep a flameless candle cycling for Aunt D - just like Favorite Father Claude :-) 

Bless Darlene and although she may never know it - belated Birthday Greetings go out to her.

I'm glad your Mom is doing okay.  I know it's not easy to see someone you love ill, so I worry about your Mom as it relates to her sister.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Good morning, ladies!

I made it.  First time I ever turned on the set for AMS and saw something tempting.  I wish I needed a coat.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Looking for the tape??? Anybody see it this time?

Leah, LDO trench...

This is a nicely-styled trench... I don't NEED  trench right now though

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@lolakimono, when I see Breezies it makes me think "sales tactic" because they always say they prevent back fat. Ummmm, no, I think back fat is a cross that every woman over a certain age must carry. I am thin and fit and STILL have bf that no Breezies will fix. Notice that the models are always 20-something? Of course they don't have back fat!!! Sorry for the rant. Woman Wink

@MaggieMack

No worries- it's no skin off my back-fat.  

Honored Contributor

I tried twice to add the coat to my shopping cart and got a message that this is an invalid item number.

The site is jacked up for sure today.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@skamom wrote:

@Does anyone know info on the sleeveless v neck dress that the model Michelle was wearing at the end of the a.m. style show @ 9:00am 8 29/15?

@skamom

Welcome to the boards! 

I didn't see it and there isn't a video, but if I were a betting woman, I would guess this one.  A268020

I don't even know what color the dress was, LOL. 

Susan Graver Passport Knit Sleeveless Sheath DressSusan Graver Passport Knit Sleeveless Sheath DressSusan Graver Passport Knit Sleeveless Sheath Dress