Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 8/29

@LTT1

in their Contemporary Dept by Design Lab its their own brand

a gray camo, zip at the ankle.  perfect rise for me at 5 3, $60 with add'l % off came to maybe 40.  Not often that I try on a pair of pants and they fit perfectly.  They also had a faux leather in a reddish color   may go back next week

Love shopping there  they also have zip cash hoodys this year

no online pics from the website to post

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

So, the new Q home page.  I find it to be 'in my face', as though they're screaming at me.  Anyone else have an opinion about the monster size pics?

I actually never go to the homepage, I  have this bookm'd and come to the forum page

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono, HAPPY DANCE for you and Aubrey! Wonderful news!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

Anyone do Vera B bags? I've never felt the call, but maybe I'm missing something?

I don't like all the 'loudness' of the patterns. But I know there is a huge fan base, so its probably just me. I prefer to carry a leather weekender type bag. They last forever and if they get marred a bit, it just adds to their character, IMO.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

Aww sweetie, when it rains........

I am so happy that "fancy feet" doesn't need to take antibiotics?  Does she need more extractions?

Did I miss the vehicle update?  Has everything been taken care of?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

Hi AM STYLE BUDDIES>>just a quick note.  Older DD and I are off to breakfast and do a little shopping for her new condo.   Hope you are all having a good day, I will read the news later.  I do not need anything right now, so I only check in to the Q once in a while.  The prices are climbing everywhere, but its still good to shop the B and M stores with coupons or sales racks.

Our classmate annual picnic was great last Sunday....the hosts' home is right on Lake Erie and it was a gorgeous day and lots of fun.  They put together a trivia contest and DH and I tied with another couple to win.  So that was nice too.  Wishing you all a great weekend, good health and something fun to do.

Honored Contributor

Here are a couple of items I'm considering (elsewhere).

Worthington® Mixed Media Moto Jacket - Tall

Stylus™ Striped Poncho Sweater - Tall

St. John's Bay® Long-Sleeve Cable Crewneck Sweater - Tall  (in red and navy)

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

LTT, My DH & I usually stop at Shipshewana on our way home from our trip to the East Coast to see our DS & DDIL, but since it was so nice this week we jumped ship early. The East Coast trip is on hold for now as we have too many birthday's to celebrate in Sept. & Oct. & my DH's 50th class reunion in two weeks. We do plan to get as far as PA though mid Sept. BIRD MAMA, Are you getting rain? It rained all night & is now down to a fine drizzle. As much as we need rain, I hope it all quits soon. As cool as it was yesterday, it will be low 80's today & then into the yucky near 90's all week. Schools around here start next Tuesday so we should know that it will be a heat wave. I can't believe that they are down to the OTO already.
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@lolakimono

Aww sweetie, when it rains........

I am so happy that "fancy feet" doesn't need to take antibiotics?  Does she need more extractions?

Did I miss the vehicle update?  Has everything been taken care of?

@Bird mama

The vet didn't say anything about more teeth.  I think she is good to go until next year.  BF and I exited stage left, and pronto, so we were in the clear.  There was no charge for the recheck. I guess the $1,000+ I spent there in two days was enough.

RE the car... that was in the same week- $1K.  I got the airbags, two new belts, new filters, and a flush- or something.

My life is like a country music song-

My cat has no teeth

My car broke down

My Kindle died

My concrete is a crumblin'

My nose is a runnin'

and... Caremark didn't ship my allergy RX, and when I saw that I had one week left I had to call last Sunday to order them AGAIN.

Oh, and did I mention that I started the first day of school off with IMPETIGO?

Trusted Contributor

I have a pair of these How Smooth jeans and they are very hard to pull up over my bigger than my waist bottom.