Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 8/29

@Buttercups, thank you. I have 7 grands, all unmarried right now. So, it's kind of funny that 3 decided all to get married in the same year. Going to be an expensive, but fun year.
"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

Good Morning Stylers! I thought I was late to the game and quickly checked if AM was on early today. Whew!

I like Isaac's pink Camo offering, too, Lola. But it probably won't be crawling to my house. If I have my heart set on anything, it is a future purchase of LDOs Hoodie Dress when it's available. I will be keeping my eye out for the first purchase date on that one.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1

I was looking for something else, but came across this.  I kind of love it.  There is a long "gown" version too, from Tahari, and it's reasonably priced.

Organza Fit & Flare Dress (Regular & Petite)

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

Good Morning Stylers! I thought I was late to the game and quickly checked if AM was on early today. Whew!

@MaggieMack

I'm up, as usual, because of the cat!  He was up and got me up at 5:25, which is good on school days, but not so much on the weekends.Cat Mad

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Snicks1

I was looking for something else, but came across this.  I kind of love it.  There is a long "gown" version too, from Tahari, and it's reasonably priced.

Organza Fit & Flare Dress (Regular & Petite)

That is kind of pretty. Don't know yet if I am going to want long or short, for any or all of them. Reasonable pricing is going to be important though, with 3 to shop for, and gifts, etc., too. lol

Honored Contributor

Floral Organza Gown

Trusted Contributor

Good Morning Lola and All! Thanks for helping us IPad'ers out Lola.
Esteemed Contributor

I just checked out new arrivals and found a couple things with their little invisible arms outstretched toward me:

image.jpg

New Gili jacket in charcoal. (I know, I know!)

image.jpg

New AimeeK boot in charcoal.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimona, I think I like the long version better, but would need either sleeves or some sort of light wrap/shawl things, my upper arms are not my best feature, haha.
Esteemed Contributor

@Dawnie, I am on an iPad, too, and could give you some help with posting pics (if that's what you need). Once I learned, piece of cake. Woman Wink