Honored Contributor

Good Morning!

I know people are anxiously awaiting Louis' trench, but it doesn't do anything for me.

I do like this camo tee from IM in this color option-

Isaac Mizrahi Live! SOHO Camo 3/4 Sleeve T-Shirt

I think the detail on his new leather jacket is interesting too.

Isaac Mizrahi Live! Quilted Cable Lamb Leather Jacket

Do yo have anything on your radar?

Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 8/29

Good morning lola, and to all who follow. Nothing on my radar at all this morning. Don't care for 3/4 sleeves on tees or the short length of the leather jacket, nor do I need them. I have a gorgeous leather trench so don't need that either, lol.
How did your week go? BF's job going ok? And the kitties?
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

BTW lola, I am looking at 3 weddings coming up in 2016, way to far off right now, but may want some of your expert sourcing skills for attire. All are grandchildren, so many of the same people will be at all the weddings, meaning I don't want to wear the same thing to them, lol. Also one is spring, one in fall, and don't know yet when the 3rd will be, no date set yet. Going to be a busy year for me. Exciting!
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:
BTW lola, I am looking at 3 weddings coming up in 2016, way to far off right now, but may want some of your expert sourcing skills for attire. All are grandchildren, so many of the same people will be at all the weddings, meaning I don't want to wear the same thing to them, lol. Also one is spring, one in fall, and don't know yet when the 3rd will be, no date set yet. Going to be a busy year for me. Exciting!

@Snicks1

I would be honored to help! Cat Very Happy

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Morning Lola, Snicks and those to come.

Lola pretty pink hue on the tee.

Snicks how exciting... 3 grandchildren getting married, congrats.

I got IM cardi A225555 in green, trying to get it to come up but boy the new Q site does not play nicely with Safari and I'm too lazy to open other browsers. ETA - the sweater is very nicely made, it's a winner.

Hope you all are doing well and enjoying mild weather.

Valued Contributor

Have you noticed how much the price has creeped up on IM items? The leather jacket would be about $300 by time tax and shipping are added. A pair of 24/7 pants that were on earlier were $65 a pair. I have 24/7 pants and, although I like the fabric weight and stretch, they've washed in such a way that they're pretty much my home and casual pants now - not qualified for office wear. $65 is pretty pricey for 24/7 pants.

Honored Contributor

@Buttercups wrote:

I got IM cardi A225555 in green, trying to get it to come up but boy the new Q site does not play nicely with Safari and I'm too lazy to open other browsers. ETA - the sweater is very nicely made, it's a winner.

Isaac Mizrahi Live! Snake Jacquard Boyfriend Cardigan

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Morning ladies - swim wear not sweatshirts on my radar, we are heading to the Shore tor two nights, hopefully a well needed break from the daily grind .

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@diamondscribe wrote:

Have you noticed how much the price has creeped up on IM items? The leather jacket would be about $300 by time tax and shipping are added. 

@diamondscribe

To be fair, I think that's a good price (now) for leather, as leather has gone through the roof.

This is at Talbots, without any stitching detail, and it's $449.

Valued Contributor

@lolakimono that's it Thanks!

@I am still oxoxHave fun at the shore Ox/Amph...