Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 8/13 (8:00)

@lolakimono, sorry about the 'heat stroke' day there. We have had that going on pretty much all summer. Have fun on your last weekend off.
"To each their own, in all things".
Valued Contributor

Good morning ladies! Mixed reviews of summer ending, huh? The sauna mellows out but school starts, and before we know it the holidays. 

Not into beauty... love the stuff I have, use it often. Although I'm out of Body Shop shea butter, my fave, and am tempted by some other of their goodies (if their 3/3 BOGO is still on). Probably go out to b'fast early, do some video recording. A friend gave me some nice equipment he no longer uses, including a simple steadicam to get smoother shots while moving the camera. Had a wonderful week, tired but accomplished much.

Excited for those of you with sons and daughters moving close.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@lolakimono  Good morning Ms Lola.  I was scrolling to find you in the 'style chat' room and thought, hmm she must have slept in today!  I've been up since 6:30 watching Alberti sell frangrances.  He's so cool to watch and listen to.  There isn't anything he can't sell is there?  Trying on the fragrances too - what a man!!!!

@PINKdogWOOD

Friday:

Lola + mango margarita

Lola + rum drink #1- Cayo Moreno

Lola + rum drink #2- ?

=

Sat. up late LolaCat Embarassed

Honored Contributor

@gmkb, congrats to your daughter on her new house also. Nice that they will be closer.
Trusted Contributor

Good morning everyone! I'm not usually up this early but woke up with a headache and decided to get up and feed the cats and put QVC on. It's too hot to be outside so I'm going to see how my new tub and shower scrubber that I received from the Q works. It should be a lifesaver on my back. I hope everyone enjoys their day!! 

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD, have fun playing cards and eating your fab dip. Hope you get some rain soon. We have had way too much rain here. It's either feast or famine, right?
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono  Your point #2.  So many times people will ask about clothing, housing, vacation info, etc.. They will get lots of good info and never return to say thank you.  It doesn't happen often, fortunately.

Honored Contributor

@gmkb, I just switched the TV over to see Nancy's hair. It does look nice, opens up her face.
Honored Contributor

@LTT1, I must have missed that you were having roofing work done. I'm sure he'll be back to get his $$, lol.
Honored Contributor

@Lori Kaye

I'm totally interested in a product review.  I spent a good chunk of time yesterday srubbing my copper kitchen sink, and now my wrist hurts (I tore it several years ago and had surgery).  When it's clean, then I have to wax it (a job for BF today) so anything that saves that repetitive motion would be awesome!