Respected Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat 8/1

Good morning to all.  I have been reading but not posting. Lola, I was a middle school,principal so know about kids critiques. Lol.

bernie, those shoes are gorgeous...what brand???

no tsv..we winter in az and I have enough lightweight toppers. There are a couple of new tunics from jjill that are tempting. Love their clothes.

have a great weekend.

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

Twinny, every time I read a post about you running errands, I want to buy a moped.  Where would I buy a moped?  I know nothing about them.  Do you need a particular type of operator license? 

I know, it sounds so much more fun than driving in a car.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@sydsgma1

Barbara - they are Rockport Total Motion Driving Mocs.  I bought the gunmetal first and then the copper/bronze (don't know why I struggle describing the color).  Both are gorgeous in person.  Some stores are selling them for $140 +.  I got mine from 6pm.  Here's the link ($58)

http://www.6pm.com/rockport-total-motion-driver-chain-keeper-gunmetal-python

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:

Sorry I don't get it. What would that have to do with her going from VP to presenter? You can't be a VP and be pregnant? I disagree, lol.

@Snicks1

It appears to be #2, so maybe she's able to devote more time to the family as a Vera B. rep than she did at Tig.

Honored Contributor

I am not sure I under: who is this

@Snicks1 wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

@Bird mama wrote:

I wonder how Allison Duncan went from a VP at Tignanello to a presenter for Vera Bradley, hmmmmm.

Might have something to do with that bun in the oven.

Sorry I don't get it. What would that have to do with her going from VP to presenter? You can't be a VP and be pregnant? I disagree, lol.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Lola, you make a valid point about wanting to spend more time with kids. 

Honored Contributor

@sydsgma1 wrote:

Good morning to all.  I have been reading but not posting. Lola, I was a middle school,principal so know about kids critiques. Lol.

@sydsgma1

Welcome!  You say was, so I assume that you're retired and not posting from an asylum, LOL.

Respected Contributor

Good morning, everyone!  Hope all of you are doing well.  I just got on-line, so I haven't had a chance to read all the comments on this post.

Did anyone else have problems trying to place orders on-line yesterday evening, when 4 easy pays on everything were offered?  I tried to place an order for a Linea necklace 4 times and the orders didn't go through.  I called Customer Service, and was on hold for almost 20 minutes.  When I spoke with an agent, he couldn't find any of the orders I placed either.  However, while he was on the phone, I placed another order (this time, no easy pay was available for the item), and that order went through, so the agent applied the easy pay for me.  Fast forward to this morning, I had 5 orders for the same item (one without easy pay and 4 with easy pay.  Luckily, I was able to cancel the extra orders.

I had a pedicure this week at one of the local mall stores.  I haven't been "mall shopping" in awhile.  Now, it seems I do most of my shopping on-line.  I used to love to browse clothing stores, sometimes just to "window shop".

Lately, I have been spending more time fixing up my condo.  The next thing I plan to do is get a small cabinet in my bathroom, to keep my bath products.  

I got my new Stressless leather recliner and foot stool. It was expensive (even if it was on clearance), but definitely worth the price.  My back feels so much better in that chair.  At least, I was able to get 6 months financing, so that helps a bit.

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox

The blond lady was the on air guest for Tignanello for years and appears to now be the on air guest for Vera Bradley.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Snicks1 wrote:

@Snicks1

It appears to be #2, so maybe she's able to devote more time to the family as a Vera B. rep than she did at Tig.

That is a possibility.

"To each their own, in all things".