Honored Contributor

Re: A,M. Style Live Chat, 8:00, 5/30

Turning off the show, no interest in the beauty the the Q sells, do not want to watch the news either, so its time for the food network and breakfast, Italian bread with cream cheese and lox, non shoppers can not be picky lol

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

They started again. With the IT TSV 

New Contributor

Hello,

Would anyone know how I can find out what she is wearing.  I really like it.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD 

(sorry this will be long so others: u can skip)

I have an autoimmune condition that is a scarring alopecia condition called Lichen planopilaris. I figured it had scarred the hair follicles since my naturally fine, straight hair went to curly (which I read can be a sign of damaged hair follicles).

My salon color had apparently kept the hair straight shiny and more body.

I figured what have I got to lose? The borax in the tub has kept my various Lichen conditions (scalp/body skin/mouth/"other" areas) well and mostly under control.

So I made a rinse and poured it over my head to help my scalp.

And it did...

but I made sure the rinse was very dilute...say 1/4 tsp in a pitcher of water.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Mariab 

hi and welcome!

yes...do you mean Rachelle Bosing hosting now?

I will notify our "resident expert fashionista" @lolakimono 

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

They started again. With the IT TSV 

This is the most boringist show!🙄

Honored Contributor

I chuckled when I read your description for your BF @lolakimono 

A couple of weeks ago I took my new Wahl clippers, used a #8 guide comb (1 inch) flipped that fader lever to get an extra 1/4 inch and buzzed my head.

I'm waiting for Wahl to restock their #10 and #12 combs because I think I'm on to something Woman Very Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Good morning everyone. Impossible to feel anything but despair these days.

I've been walking very early in the morning every day in order to avoid having to dodge too many people and bicyclists. Lately because of the heat and humidity.

Got some bedroom cleaning and decluttering done this week that I'd been putting off. So at least that felt productive. Organized all my jewelry, why do I have so much jewelry? Now I have my Mom's too-every piece means everything to me.

I have $20 in Old Navy super cash that I can use starting today. Have my eye on a t shirt dress, I don't own any. The few new items I purchased for Spring and Sumner, almost all came from ON and were such bargains. Some I returned. Right now I love that I can return to them by USPS in my mailbox. For free. 

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@Mariab 

Good morning!

I am watching the murder channel, so I never tuned in today.  If you are talking about Rachel's clothing, it's something that she's worn on air before (older) but it's not a Q item.  Sorry.

If you're talking about a model, please let us know the item that was being modeled and I'll see if I can see something in the video. 

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 

I have used baking soda as a final rinse on my hair and as a scrub on my face, I am not even sure I know what Borax is, I think I might of used it once to preserve live flowers

@LTT1 wrote:

@Jtdmum 

Borax is nothing more than a pure mineral (like ie:zinc) and it has been given a "bad rap" thought to be because the major chemical companies could not patent it.

There are FaceBook groups (I have found them to contain knowledgeable individuals) who advocate using Borax for various things (besides laundry😂)

In the tub, borax helps reverse and repair Lichen Sclerosis and borax stops the itch of Lichen Planus. 
Members in some of these groups use borax dissolved in water as a final hair rinse. 
So I got brave and tried it.🙂

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.