Honored Contributor

A,M. Style Live Chat, 8:00, 5/30

Good Morning Style Sisters!

Today's show begins at 8 instead of 7, and it appears that Rachel is filling in for Leah per the program guide, which may explain the time change.

What is new with everyone?

I may go out walking before it gets too sunny.  We have a senior parade today, and I think I'm going to participate in some fashion, but I'm not sure if I will participate in the cars or along the route.  

Respected Contributor

Re: A,M. Style Live Chat, 8:00, 5/30

Will there be a show today,  it is beauty day 

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono @Travone Good Morning!

(you should re-state from "participate in some fashion" to "fashionably participate in some fashion". Ha ! 

(Sorry...stil tired.  The big 4 legged man decided to get me up at 4.  We had a power outage and the AC went out so he was too warm.  ) 

I've seen enough mascara for the rest of the year thank you.  Looking forward to Rachel. Must say I do enjoy her presentations.  I think she is exacty as she is on air. 

No new fashion for me this week.  Not even new shoes.  Looking forward to going back to a B & M when things open back up but not rushing.  

Enjoy the day-- Stay cool, pretty muggy up here! 

Honored Contributor

Hi all

don't care about IT, have moved on from that

Rachel not one of my favorites

although I might check back later to see whats for sale 

miss going to an actual store 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Hi all I had my second Sub Q treatment yesterday and I am feeling good, it is such a difference after the IVIG, the whole thing from start to finish took 2 hours,other than a little bloating in my stomach where I did the treatment it is all good, next week I am will be using my leg. The nurse will be here one more time next week for a final review.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Good Morning, although with extreme unrest (you know what I'm talking about) I am not at all sure how good it really is.

We are good here, calm & quiet in our immediate 'hood. I'm just doing a quick check-in, won't be watching much Q today because I don't like all day "beauty". TSV - who the heck needs 6 mascaras all at once? I'm not even wearing makeup these days that have turned into months. And no I don't makeup my brows or eyes either. Saving a lot of money on any kind of makeup, it's all good. Not fond of Rachael either, not my fav but she does have a great shift on.

Best thing that I know of today, Spacex and two very seasoned astronauts heading to the International Space Station. God Speed Guys, do all that you know is good.

Honored Contributor

I got a call yesterday from the salon.

I had my hair cut in February, and my highlights in September?  It's been so long for highlights that I can't remember- sometime before school pictures.

I have an appointment on the last day for students, so another three weeks or so.

BF is starting to look like a combination of Richard Simmons and Krusty the Clown.

Amy McGrath on Twitter: "I'm named after Krusty, the clown on the ...

Somehow, although I don't blow dry, curl or straighten my hair, the ends dry out quickly.  I have been going longer in between washings during the quarantine, but the ends still look like cotton candy.  In video conferences, people have commented on my hair and how it looks "cute" but to me it's big and out of control. 

Esteemed Contributor

Lola, I went to bed early and just got up to see AMS isn't on for another hour!   Enjoy your senior parade.

travone, hi.

jtdmum, sorry that your dog was up early because of the power outage.  No shopping for me either although a few stores are open.  My DH and I are still safe distancing & only going through the drive thru restaurants.  It will be quite a while before we feel safe going for a sit down dinner.

jackthebear, I miss being able to go to a store and shop normally again 

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono @PINKdogWOOD @jackthebear @Jtdmum 

good morning style   beauty sisters!

Speaking of getting hair cuts/salon color, ours are opening back up next Friday (6-5).

@lolakimono 

my hairwas doing something that (I guess) only gray hair will do... the curly frizz.

So I poured a Borax rinse over it after shampoo/conditioner, and my hair is now smooth and silky straight!

Borax proponent here for nearly one year! I add it to my bath and it stops the Lichen itch!

We need to get out and choose a sofa! Probably not today...it would be better for us to go on a weekday.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

Good morning everyone!

How is everyone doing?  We have been re-opened to varying degrees here in Tennessee for a few weeks. The rules are strange though. I had a haircut and highlight but they can't wax my eyebrows! Yesterday, I ventured to get a mani/pedi. Everything was clean; most people were in masks. The owner who is Vietnamese said business is slow. She said there weren't many cases in Vietnam because of the heat there. Most stores are open with shortened hours. Some limit the customers and some don't. Truthfully, though, most stores are busy. I received an email from the jewelry store to come in for a jewelry cleaning and inspection of my rings but when I got there, they were closed. So, it's different. I bought a green utility jacket and stripe tee shirt from Old Navy and some cute brown sandals from the shoe store. I bought my husband some new sneakers too. He likes Skechers. 

@Jtdmum @jackthebear 

Shopping is different but most people stay away from you. 

@lolakimono 

You are the fashion guru. I think that stores shutting down sort of caught them between season. What do you think?