Respected Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 7/25

@Bird mama wrote:

Lyn08 - how do the closets look?

Hi birdmama!  Hope you are doing well today.

My closets look really nice, and I got most everything put away.  The shelves are different, because they are adjustable, but also divided.  So I had to think about where to put everything. 

I also need to get new bi-fold doors for my coat closet.  I currently have old, metal bi-fold doors that don't open and close right, and tend to go off-track at times.  I'm getting the doors from Home Depot, but the size has to be special ordered.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Rodeo goat goat.jpeg

Rodeo goat sign.jpeg

Went here to eat last night with our "wild" friends... LOL

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Lovestoteach - this is the bracelet going back.  Chains are substantial silver.  Ornate spring ring clasp feels like aluminum and spring is weak.  The clasp opens too easily.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

The first year of watching Super Saturday... I quickly found out how fast the products went that interested me.  SO FAST!  

LR got continually worse with all of the "posing" etc.

agree and the merch slowly got worse

watched about 10 minutes last year

off to winery this mornig, another perfect day here in the Northeast, we have had some perfect days this summer

Honored Contributor

@LTT1

I found some 100% cotton pajama pants on sale (with pockets).  They have a 32" inseam though, but maybe they would shrink a bit.

http://www.woolrich.com/woolrich/details/women-s-awaken-pant/_/R-7913?_=1437828713051

Esteemed Contributor

Just checking in before DH & I go to a 50th wedding anniversary early afternoon. I need to shower & get dressed as cool as I can as it will be humid & in the upper 80's. Yesterday was nice but now we are in for a hot humid spell all next week. I am not in a shopping mood right now, so time will tell if I buy anything today or not. It has been a rough week for me as our small town of 10,000 had it's first homicide ever on Weds. night. Two dead (one a victim other one the suspect shot by the police), one injured, two police officers on administrative leave until the DOJ finishes their investigation. It started as a domestic dispute in a mobile home park with 3 Latino's having some kind of a dispute. My DH & I lived just two blocks away from this incident in a nice residential neighborhood for almost 25 years. Yesterday I had my port flushed & that was difficult as I got a new nurse. I am heading for my much needed coffee. I hope that you all have a nice weekend.
Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

off to winery this mornig, another perfect day here in the Northeast, we have had some perfect days this summer

@jackthebear

It's 5:00 somewhere!

Have some vino for me! 

Drinking Wine animated GIF

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@jackthebear

It's 5:00 somewhere!

Have some vino for me! 

Drinking Wine animated GIF

perfect

will those be the tasting glasses today?

Honored Contributor

We are having internet "issues"

Cannot quote directly w/o crashing

lola... thanks for the suggestions and research... will look these up! : )Heart

Wine tour sounds so nice... glad you are having great weather up there!

@twinny70  have fun at your party... so sorry for a bad week

@Bird mama the bracelet looks nice... would have loved it!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

I was able to type "Super Saturday Live" in the Search bar, and a number of items came up.  I've already ordered a couple items earlier this week that have shipped.  I'm sure there are other items that will be available just prior or during the show.