Trusted Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 7/25

Snicks...colds are miserable...sending you good thoughts that it goes away quickly.  Sorry you are ill.

Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

I never really watched the show even when LR was there. 

I didn't even know about it, Bird ... goes to show ya' ...

Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:
Good morning ladies, been watching, just lacking the motivation to log in. lol. Not getting much sleep due to a cold making me cough all night, so you'll excuse me for not posting much. Wishing everyone a great weekend.

@Snicks1

Can you take Alka Seltzer p.m.?

It turns me into an instant human again by morning when I am sick.

Honored Contributor

@Snicks1  If the cold "morphs" go for meds and xray... bronchitis here.... : (  but it is on the way out... this has been going on with me since June... grrrr Hope yours goes away quickly

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning, ladies.  I'm only here for awhile, as I'm picking up my cousin and we're going to an early movie and then out to lunch.  Have to get ready...

I don't need any more clothes.  However, I did pre-order the Vionic TSV moccasins (tan) to go with a suede IMAN jacket that was on sale.  The moccasins go well with the jacket, and they fit great.  They are expensive, but feel good on my feet (I have shoes in my closet that don't feel all that great, that I need to get rid of).

I also bought a couple items from the Linea show earlier in the week.

I've had so much trouble with my lower back (arthritis), and no chair feels good to me.  I purchased some back supports, but they don't help all that much.  I finally purchased a leather Stressless chair and foot stool (that was on sale -- style discontinued), and it's being delivered next week.  It was very comfortable to sit on.  I hope that will do the trick!

Honored Contributor

Lyn08 - how do the closets look?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lyn08 ... The moccasins sound cute ... does anyone have a pic?

Hope the chair helps your back, Lyn ... I recently purchased a leather chair to help with my back and knees (easier to get up)  ... and it's great.

Edit:   Duh ... didn't know they were the TSV!

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama  Novica bracelet?? What does it look like?

@Lyn08  Glad you found comfortable shoes!  And that chair sounds like a winner...

The first year of watching Super Saturday... I quickly found out how fast the products went that interested me.  SO FAST!  

LR got continually worse with all of the "posing" etc.

Honored Contributor

If anyone understands the "trick" to posting with another window open (view in a "pop-up") would you please explain this trick to me... not sure I get it.

Trusted Contributor

Sorry I have to leave so soon, Ladies...wishing you all a great weekend.  Try to stay awake during the Vionic presentation!!! Feel better Snicks...mine lasted three weeks, so I can sympathize.