Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat 7/11

all ok with Mozilla f irefox

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I only have Macs

@LTT1 wrote:

@I am still oxox You are using all MAC... ok my info helped you none!  Sorry!

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

Hey everyone.  I can only watch for about an hour.  It is good to see everyone.

I saw the GILI milano ponte skirt presentation.  Could they get those skirts any tighter on everyone?  Gah.

No changes here.  Everyone is about the same.  Hubby and I took a month off of Crossfit and are taking a running class instead.

Honored Contributor

Hi Favorite Son - good to see you.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Good Morning girls

Watching the Tour De France today so no Q for me, will check during the ad breaks

Super Contributor

I'm up I'm up! Yawn though and nothing looks too interesting. I did hear Isaac say "everyone is saying why a sweater in the summer" .......yeah. He used the old air conditioning is everywhere and being in the back of a limo.

Clearly, I'm living my life wrong because most of my summer is spent outside! Where it is hot! Maybe I should hire a limo to sit in instead.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have been watching the "regular" channel here for AMS and wondered what had happened with it.  Thank you @Favorite Son for mentioning the ponte knit... I didn't see it!  

So the usual Q channel on my set is showing camera... the other Q channel is showing AMS... QVC+ is showing... CIJ

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

FS, good to see you this morning, along with everyone else. I gotta hand it to you on your dedication to exercise. Wish I had your will power and stamina.
"To each their own, in all things".
Trusted Contributor

Hi Favorte...glad to see you back....and Happy birthday MaggieMack...  I do not know how to write a message without hitting REPLY,   This new stuff confuses me.

Respected Contributor

I'm with you, java.  Almost all of my non-working summer hours are spent outside.  I love it that way.  Our summers are so short and this year we've had a lot of rain but I still manage to stay outside a lot.

This Josie woman is quite annoying.  Time for my first cup of coffee.