Honored Contributor

Re: šŸ’ A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00 am 4-10

@Nonametoday  I didn't even remember that I said I got them from JCP.   It take a while for my coffee to kick in.  Woman Very Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Good morning everyone. I became eligible for a vaccine this week, I am getting the J&J next week. One and done is great for me because of my anxiety. I just hope not to have any bad side effects.

I have been wanting red shoes forever, so I ordered a pair of red sandals to celebrate getting the vaccine and getting through everything day by day. Any excuseā˜ŗ

@Greeneyedlady21 

I read last night that there have been quite a few issues with J&J, and some areas are eliminating it.

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@Nonametoday  I didn't even remember that I said I got them from JCP.   It take a while for my coffee to kick in.  Woman Very Happy

@Bird mama 

I think you said you had been shopping at JCP, did you not?  Maybe I am losing it.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday   When I post a purchase, the default is JCP.  We affectionately call it 'my store' on the AM style thread because I'm been shopping there for 40 years at least and I know their inventory (especially for tall women) better than JCP does, lol.   I'm always happy to share the brand when I'm asked about it. Woman Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

If you like classic stripe shirts for spring and summer ... this is a great buy ($30.59 with coupon code) ... both colors are coming home to me!

j.crew: classic-fit shirt in textured stripe for women, right side, view zoomed

j.crew: classic-fit shirt in textured stripe for women, right side, view zoomed

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono  Both of your new necklaces are lovely.

@SoXBlue gingham always says spring & summer to me. I like your choices.

@Bird mama  Very pretty blouses!

Good morning! I was awake at 5 AM and watched some of AMS, but after the TSV and nail gel I turned on The Great British Baking Show. I'll have the HBO Game of Thrones marathon on in the background while I do some writing on my current novel. I have 2 novels I'm working on concurrently, which seems to bog me down a bit.

I've had a rather "puzzling" week. My post at https://community.qvc.com/t5/Community-Chat/Shipping-Mistake/m-p/6869054#M1732151 

is part of it.

I also spent a lot of time on the phone & online trying to find a granite vanity top for my primary bath. It's 55x22 inches, which was a standard 4 years ago. But now I found only 1 company that carries that size yet through Amazon for $369, or I could special order from other businesses for $1,500+ and receive it in 6-8 weeks. I'm throwing the dice at Amazon and if it doesn't arrive in great shape, the heck with replacing the darn vanity top.

Finding a good installer is a whole other matter.

In my rather frustrating week, I ordered 2 frozen cheesecakes! They've been out of the one I wanted for a couple months, so I got 2 to be "safe".

I realized yesterday that some of my posts have become a sort of online diary or journal. Yikes.

Honored Contributor

This is TOO MUCH.
But also, your rundown shows how much it is important for parents to endorse and follow up on studentsā€™ school experience.
WOW
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Desert Lily 

Where we lived previously, there was a small manufacturer that the decorator used that made marble for baths. 
Wonder if there would be anyone near you who manufactures granite? Or maybe special order measurements aren't done any more?

My online writings are often like journals, too. It's how I straighten myself out!

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday 

Oh so that's where the name Zebras comes from when referencing those of us with immunity issues.

When I was young nobody even knew about IgG deficiency. I am deficient (of antibodies) in several categories.

On FB, I belong to several types of medical or illness-related groups.

There are advantages for me to reading about the results of others and I find very intellectual people there.

About the COVID vaccination, one person wrote that the recommendations for people with immune issues has not been fully studied yet and that people with these concerns might want to check with their doctor or wait until recommendations are in place.

Someone else mentioned 

In my private LPP group, several have mentioned the shot increasing their symptoms. 

But the majority are writing "no side effects"

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Nonametoday 

Oh so that's where the name Zebras comes from when referencing those of us with immunity issues.

When I was young nobody even knew about IgG deficiency. I am deficient (of antibodies) in several categories.

On FB, I belong to several types of medical or illness-related groups.

There are advantages for me to reading about the results of others and I find very intellectual people there.

About the COVID vaccination, one person wrote that the recommendations for people with immune issues has not been fully studied yet and that people with these concerns might want to check with their doctor or wait until recommendations are in place.

Someone else mentioned 

In my private LPP group, several have mentioned the shot increasing their symptoms. 

But the majority are writing "no side effects"

@LTT1 

Thank you for sharing this information.  I have tried to stay away from the Facebook (immune disorders) health/unhealthy pages as my husband requires a lot of my time and I know (for myself), I can get mired into that kind of thing and never quit reading.  I have no discipline.  Thank you for sharing. Many good wishes coming your way.  Thanks agian.