Trusted Contributor

Re: šŸ’ A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00 am 4-10

@lolakimono wrote:

@Tennesseegal 

"Spring Break" was more of a long weekend- Thursday, Friday and Monday.

I got my second dose on Wednesday p.m., so I really didn't do much of anything except lie around and take Tylenol until Sunday.  Then I had my allergy shot on Monday, so I'm feeling run down.

I am looking forward to my day "off" on the 22nd, when I take BF for a colonoscopy.  Otherwise, there are no more days off until Memorial Day, which is a long stretch.

We are getting a new Learning Management System (LMS) next year, so we had mandatory training this Wed., which is one week before the end of the marking period, after the students have come back from break without having completed any work.

SMH

The last few years that I taught- I kept thinking that I don't want to learn anything new! Argh!  Learning Management System sounds like torture. šŸ˜« Hope that BF's test goes well.

I learned that an occasional "mental health day" was so helpful especially in the spring when you are starting to get exhausted. 

Honored Contributor

I'm surprised to see 100% organic cotton at this price.

https://www.qvc.com/AnyBody-Organic-Cotton-Jersey-Tank-Lounge-Dress.product.A397106.html

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

I also ordered (and received) this scarf from eBay.

Image 11 - Hand-painted Kocsis Silk Scarf 11 x 60 in. Golden Cats on Purple Back Ground

It is a seller who also sells in boutiques, but the boutique prices are like four times what I paid on eBay, so maybe the store is closing.  

@lolakimono 

I would have loved that.  It's my high school colors and I love kitties too.

Trusted Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@Tennesseegal wrote:

Good morning everyone!  It's a potentially stormy day here in Tennessee. ā›ˆ

I ordered two of the Denim & Co beach dresses but they haven't arrived. The reviews are mixed. We will see.šŸ‘— I really like the Soludos espadrille mules that are new (navy with floral embroidery) but I never seem to have luck with ordering shoes. 

@Tennesseegal 

I wanted to order the blue D&C dress but it sold out rather quickly ... maybe that was a good thing.   I'll wait to see if any come back in.

@SoX 

That navy dress went fast. I ordered mine about 6:30 in the morning and navy was already gone.

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono 

I decided to hold off on the bedding ... how do you like it?

Honored Contributor

@SoX wrote:

Good morning @LTT1 @lolakimono@DancinQueen @jackthebear and all AM Style Sisters ...

I'm on a blue and white gingham kick ...

Slim-fit stretch cotton poplin shirt in gingham

@SoX 

I love your gingham choices.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

I'm surprised to see 100% organic cotton at this price.

https://www.qvc.com/AnyBody-Organic-Cotton-Jersey-Tank-Lounge-Dress.product.A397106.html

@lolakimono 

Always scares me that the cotton was not ginned or carded well.  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Nonametoday @Tennesseegal 

I lucked up and caught that gingham tote "as is,"  and it arrived in a "like new" order, but without the warantee card, but that was okay with me.  (I never know how to spell "warantee" and I'm guessing it's wrong ... )

Honored Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@lolakimono 

I decided to hold off on the bedding ... how do you like it?

@SoX 

It's very nice, not a "cheapie" quilt.  The underside is white.  I put two color catchers in with it just in case but nothing bled.  Right now we are alternating between heat, open windows and AC, so when it's actually spring we'll take the cat duvet off.  Right now Mr. Handsome is enjoying the electric blanket.

Honored Contributor

I received the first of two Moderna injections on 3/29.  I thought, wow not bad after the arm ache.  By Easter I was in full bloom 'covid arm' which I call the Moderna Effect.  I'm better now, lol.

I bought a couple of tops from JCP this week.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise