Trusted Contributor

Re: šŸ’ A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00 am 4-10

@SoX wrote:

Good morning @LTT1 @lolakimono@DancinQueen @jackthebear and all AM Style Sisters ...

I'm on a blue and white gingham kick ...

Slim-fit stretch cotton poplin shirt in gingham

I like your choices. Gingham is a favorite of mine.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday 

Oh yes, I think I could be awarded at least a certificate for all of the study I have done on my Lichen condition.

Because of what is called "Lichen Planopilarus"  I experience immunity-type or really an increase in AUTO-immune conditions.

So, for vaccines, I have started having increased hair loss, increased fibromyalgia symptoms, etc.

'The symptoms other than hair loss I'm fine with overlooking.. they are just nuisances.

But when the hair loss increases (scarring alopecia) this is when I know I have to "step up the game."

Hopefully, this answers your question. 
I'm going to try to locate a doctor or dermatologist who might know more, but so far, doctors have really not made this condition a priority.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Tennesseegal 

"Spring Break" was more of a long weekend- Thursday, Friday and Monday.

I got my second dose on Wednesday p.m., so I really didn't do much of anything except lie around and take Tylenol until Sunday.  Then I had my allergy shot on Monday, so I'm feeling run down.

I am looking forward to my day "off" on the 22nd, when I take BF for a colonoscopy.  Otherwise, there are no more days off until Memorial Day, which is a long stretch.

We are getting a new Learning Management System (LMS) next year, so we had mandatory training this Wed., which is one week before the end of the marking period, after the students have come back from break without having completed any work.

SMH

Honored Contributor

@SoX
Yes! Love your denim!
You and @lolakimono can be twins with your gingham bags!
Honored Contributor

@tendstodogs
Very helpful to know! Thank you!
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Nonametoday 

Oh yes, I think I could be awarded at least a certificate for all of the study I have done on my Lichen condition.

Because of what is called "Lichen Planopilarus"  I experience immunity-type or really an increase in AUTO-immune conditions.

So, for vaccines, I have started having increased hair loss, increased fibromyalgia symptoms, etc.

'The symptoms other than hair loss I'm fine with overlooking.. they are just nuisances.

But when the hair loss increases (scarring alopecia) this is when I know I have to "step up the game."

I'm going to try to locate a doctor or dermatologist who might know more, but so far, doctors have really not made this condition a priority.

@LTT1 

I have immunity issues also (the reason I asked). I have not been able to get my vaccination yet (although my DH has gotten both) because my O2 saturation was never above 91% (tis the season for asthmatics).  I had shingles vaccination and had shingles twice right after.  I have scarring on my face.  I took Reclast and lost hair.  When I was a young child, the smallpox vaccination gave me smallpox and it caused a whole community of my relatives (as it was Christmastime) to need vaccinating save for the kids and some of the ones who had all their vaccinations for overseas travel.  I never got the polio vaccination although my parents were always on edge about me getting the vaccination or having polio.  My siblings got all theirs and had no issues.  I do have immunoglobulin deficiency and a couple or 3 autoimmune diseases.  My immunologist said zebras always have more than one stripe.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tennesseegal wrote:

Good morning everyone!  It's a potentially stormy day here in Tennessee. ā›ˆ

I ordered two of the Denim & Co beach dresses but they haven't arrived. The reviews are mixed. We will see.šŸ‘— I really like the Soludos espadrille mules that are new (navy with floral embroidery) but I never seem to have luck with ordering shoes. 

@Tennesseegal 

I wanted to order the blue D&C dress but it sold out rather quickly ... maybe that was a good thing.   I'll wait to see if any come back in.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@lolakimono @DancinQueen @jackthebear 

And these pants are coming to me in "Bleached Aqua " to go with the MTV top, but these unfortunately do not have pockets.

43F55D14-4477-4543-9FA3-FD41229B6E30.jpeg2C4B74BC-5E91-4461-B9EA-237B8A23AA2E.jpeg

yes pockets, I just took back a cute skort b/c there were no pockets at all,  

Honored Contributor

@SoX 

The bedding is here.  I have a queen, but ordered a king because I sllep with someone who does "gator rolls" at nght and takes the covers with him.  I washed the bedding, but when it is actually dirty or covered in cat hair, I will need to take it to a coomercial machine.

History Channel GIF by Swamp People - Find & Share on GIPHY

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Nonametoday 

@LTT1  Thanks bunches.  I am just interested in those of us who have autoimmune diseases how people are affected.