Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 7:00 Show 10/10

[ Edited ]

@catwhisperer

Many of us have been posting together each Saturday during AM Style for many years.  Personally, HouseCat and I have been posting together since 2009, she is one of my oldest and dearest friends here.

For anyone else reading this thread, although many of us are long timers with the weekly AM Style chat, all are welcome. 

Since the launch of the new Q forum in June 2015, chatting and navigating the forum has been difficult for many.  I don't know if it has to do with the OS of the computer or device or what.  I know some of my fellow shopaholics (separate daily thread) are having a hard time signing in and not losing posts.

As I ramble on here (lol), the suggestion for an AM Style facebook group is to further personal discussion away from this forum. 

Bottom line, in my uncensored way....

We are not having a problem.  There is no issue.  This is not to create a clique or exclude anyone.  We don't roll that way. 

Okay, now I have to take a bath, settle my flock and get ready for Madam Secretary.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

@Bird mama...thanks for setting me straight. You are a nice group of ladies and I respect you.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

I concur with what birdmama stated in her post above; there is no problem here. Feel free to post with the AMS thread here on this site, or go to the Facebook site to join the group there. No controversy or ill feelings at all. I would have posted earlier but have been away from my computer.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama

I'm already looking forward to next Saturday's chat.  I'm assuming it's not going to be an all Christmas weekend. Does anyone know?

Oh. Wait.  I have the Q magazine, I'll l check. 

Nevermind. I threw it away. Hoping we're on for Saturday.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Bird mama wrote:

@LTT1

I leave the styling photos to Lola :-)

@Bird mama

I have been designated as the ambassador, to get you to come over to Facebook with a fake account.  We miss your wit and would like to know the "uncensored" Bernie.Cat Very Happy

Think about it...

Plus, you can use Pusheen cats for emoties!Cat Tongue

<3 for Pusheen   pretend Pusheen is typing now

Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:
A couple questions; if I use my current fb page, does "the group" only see what is posted to "the group". I am not going to create a fake email and a fake fb account for this. Too much trouble. lol

yes it is private

what is posted is just there.

no worries,

Honored Contributor

@house_cat  every weekend is the big Xmas push from here on in, but Leah said there is a AMS show.

Gifts and more stuff,  not my thing  but I guess its there for someone.  I can't imagine having to buy that much stuff for other people but.....

Honored Contributor

Well, since I rarely watch the show when we chat, I'm planning to be here as long as the rest of you are.

Of course, due to the time difference, I'm often late to the party, but I'll do my best.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@Snicks1 wrote:
A couple questions; if I use my current fb page, does "the group" only see what is posted to "the group". I am not going to create a fake email and a fake fb account for this. Too much trouble. lol

yes it is private

what is posted is just there.

no worries,

You can use your current facebook account... find us AMS Live Chat and submit a request... only "the group" will see what you post.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

"any member can add others"

There were two new requests ... and I found them and added them.  Thanks

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~