Esteemed Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 7:00 Show 10/10

I might buy that Women with Control set if I wanted people to think I was expecting! Woman LOL

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

I would like to see Calista stick that thing in Renee's hair.  That would make for good, live TV, IMO.

Trusted Contributor

Tee-hee...whenever Renee talks about anti gravity in her pants...I think...nope, I need more of a sky hook and a big crane to lift me up!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono, I think BF needs to give you a little lovin' this morning! You are on a roll . . . Woman Tongue

Honored Contributor

Running to find my power cord!!!!!

Occasional Contributor

I think with the Calista you really need to put a styling product in your hair first. I splurged and bought the Calista styling spray and had a hard time getting the roller through my hair. I do think the roller needs some product to "grip" the hair. Even at 395 degrees, my Perfector just doesn't seem to get hot enough.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono Yes... talk about a "******-shoot!"

The one from Forever 21 is BEAUTIFUL... it may be prettier as a decorative piece in the family room than on me... it is still in the plastic.

The ones from Amaz... well, loosely woven and don't look like the pictures... and from China... LOL

The one from Nordies is going back... it looks like the one from A...

What can I say?

There was one a etsy and it was so pretty (pastels) but I'm through for now. : ) Heart

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

I might buy that Women with Control set if I wanted people to think I was expecting! Woman LOL

@MaggieMack

Would you be expecting pilgrims at your Thanksgiving dinner?  They like buckles too (and a good buffet waistline, of course!) 

Trusted Contributor

I liked some of the Halston fashions so much that I emailed QVC and told them I hope they bring in more of same.  Furthermore...I mentioned that Halston prices seem more reasonable than Susan Graver, plus, you can find pieces similar to hers for one third the price at stores, same material.  So there!!

Esteemed Contributor

@capatosta wrote:

I liked some of the Halston fashions so much that I emailed QVC and told them I hope they bring in more of same.  Furthermore...I mentioned that Halston prices seem more reasonable than Susan Graver, plus, you can find pieces similar to hers for one third the price at stores, same material.  So there!!

@capatostaITA! Bravo for taking the initiative to let them know!