Esteemed Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 7:00 Show 10/10

Hi ladies.    After being MIA for 18 days it is good to be back again.  DH & I had a great vacation in PA, DE & MD.  We got some sad news from our DD on Weds. that my mom fell on Tues. & again Weds. in her kitchen.  She was taken by ambulance to our local hosp. on Weds. afternoon.  My brother as with her then.  DH & I got home Thurs. afternoon.    We saw her when we got home & she was very confused--not like her.  She had a blood transfusion Weds. night as her blood count was very low.  Yesterday my brother & I went to see her again.  Still confused & very weak when the PT took her for therapy.  DH & I are taking her from the hosp. this morning to a rehab center in our hometown for at least 2 weeks probably more.  I am extra sad as she is 95 today & we are planning a small party for her next Saturday.  She only lives a block from us, so I went over last night to get her clothes for a week.  I am having lunch today with a friend at a Chinese restaurant & then we are ordering a large cheese/sausage tray for her party.  I am going to buy her a nice top & bottom & something nice to look at for her room.   I am leaving you gals now but I will read tonight when I am able to.  I need to do some laundry amongst other things as I haven't washed clothes for 3 weeks & it will be sunny & 70's today & 80's tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

http://www.keysocks.com/collections/womens-no-show-socks

@jackthebear, interesting link. I wonder why Q sells them in sets of three?? Know many three-legged women? One pair for $11.95 sounds like a better deal than 3 for $18.

yes the Q picture doesn't really explain the concept does it?  Q always sell sets more economical sales wise for them

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@jackthebear, interesting link. I wonder why Q sells them in sets of three?? Know many three-legged women? One pair for $11.95 sounds like a better deal than 3 for $18.

OMG, hahahahahah

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

My computer got hot and then just shut itself down, so I'm on my Chromebook.  It took me a few minutes to get signed back in.

That lady's demo for Calista looks like a wig.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@twinny70 Hi twinny... glad you are back and will post so you can read later... that is nice for you to take care of your mom!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

Has anyone tried the Calista Perfector? Opinions, please!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

Morning, ladies.  I'll be in and out today.  Going back to read the thread.

Hey lola, did you see the SG fleece pullover that looks a lot like the plaid poncho in your "What the heck is THIS?" thread?

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack

I don't know about this curling brush.  I will say that anytime there are interchangeable components, they never seem to work as well as a solid unit - does that make sense?

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Faerie

Honored Contributor

Looks like it would take a long time to do a full hairdo with that thing. She held it on one place for a long time.
"To each their own, in all things".