There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 7:00 Show 10/10

@jackthebear wrote:

@MaggieMack

@MaggieMack wrote:

This taken from the Item Description of the blazer:

Features: long sleeves, V-neckline, faux-leather collar and side panels, two nonfunctional front pockets.

Two non-functional front pockets???? Jill said they were real???

I like the navy, but saving my money for that new driver, lol! $459.00!!!

like golf driver?  I am having my first lesson on Monday never hit a golf ball before

@jackthebearyes, golf driver. Good for you! Golf is one of my many obsessions. Plus, I like that it is an individual sport with integrity at the heart of the game. Challenging, frustrating, but oh so rewarding when things start clicking. Best thing you can do is take lessons to understand the basics, and then remember that no one ever masters the game, it's a lifelong journey toward perfection that is forever unattainable, but fun trying!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

Me too Lola.  When I hear puffer I think of the Albuterol (sp?) my mom used to need. 

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

Ohhhhh, she's dressing cabin chic. 

yes I heard that,

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@Bird mama wrote:

I don't think the jacket would have looked that good on her.  No reflection on Leah.

Good Morning Jack

the vest isn't much better.  Lets pick something for her, she looks nice in dresses, because she has great legs.

Yes, dress and heels!

Again, like bird said, no reflection on Leah, but I am tired of the rolled up jeans with skin showing between the jeans and boots look. I just don't like that look, on anybody. Just me. lol

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

When I look at Allegrias my feet hurt and I don't know why.  I wonder if they are good for people with high arches.

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@MaggieMack

@MaggieMack wrote:

This taken from the Item Description of the blazer:

Features: long sleeves, V-neckline, faux-leather collar and side panels, two nonfunctional front pockets.

Two non-functional front pockets???? Jill said they were real???

I like the navy, but saving my money for that new driver, lol! $459.00!!!

like golf driver?  I am having my first lesson on Monday never hit a golf ball before

@jackthebearyes, golf driver. Good for you! Golf is one of my many obsessions. Plus, I like that it is an individual sport with integrity at the heart of the game. Challenging, frustrating, but oh so rewarding when things start clicking. Best thing you can do is take lessons to understand the basics, and then remember that no one ever masters the game, it's a lifelong journey toward perfection that is forever unattainable, but fun trying!

I have heard that about golf, I have been wanting my spouse to do it with me but he won't so I decided to learn anyway.  Sounds like Mahjong you can play till they put you in the box

Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 

Growing up tall in an era where tall young girl clothing was not found just anywhere, it's ingrained in me to avoid floods at all costs.  I can't roll my pants like Leah does - just don't have that confidence.

Honored Contributor

When I hear "cabin chic" I think of camping.  I think, "today I showered, but I didn't shave because there is only cold water at the campground." Showering is the "chic" part.

I don't camp.Cat Tongue

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono,
Yeah, I don't camp either, No fun at all, imo.
"To each their own, in all things".