Honored Contributor

A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00 MON. 3/23

Good morning!

Is anyone tuning in to Leah this a.m.?

Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00 MON. 3/23

Yes, although I see that Rachel is subbing for Leah this morning.

No vendors; some may be calling into the shows if they can.  I hope Rachel is better at social distancing today than she was yesterday in her kitchen show with Mark Charles. 

Honored Contributor

I am here it's not Leah

was going to start a chat  just because I can't watch the N***s anymore 

and even worse it's going to snow here later, so can't even go out to walk , ugh just looked up it's snowing !!!

not one flake all year and now !!!

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

No vendors; some may be calling into the shows if they can.  I hope Rachel is better at social distancing today than she was yesterday in her kitchen show with Mark Charles. 

she does hover

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

This 100% wool reversible wrap has been discounted @Greeneyedlady21 -

Foxford Woollen Mills Lambswool Reversible 27" X 75" Shawl

https://www.qvc.com/Foxford-Woollen-Mills-Lambswool-Reversible-27%22-X-75%22-Shawl.product.A351052.h...

This wrap looks a little skimpy; more like a scarf.  Don't you think so?

Oh; and we're 15 minutes in and they're showing a precision shaver.  Eyeroll.  Now that's fashionable!

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 

LLB daily deal- 100% cotton, $59.99

Item #: PO297470

Women's Signature Cotton Fisherman Tunic Sweater

Women's Signature Cotton Fisherman Tunic SweaterWomen's Signature Cotton Fisherman Tunic Sweater

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono  I like the curved hem on these sweaters.

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

she does hover

@jackthebear  That's the exact word I use for all her shows; I don't normally watch her for that reason -- a little too claustrophobic feeling.  She came over to the models this morning, and was already getting too close, but suddenly stopped and backed up and sat on the sofa instead.  Hopefully the producer in her ear is helping her out with that, giving her reminders.

It's got to be tough to suddenly do the job with no break in dialogue by the vendors to help present though. 

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

she does hover

@jackthebear  That's the exact word I use for all her shows; I don't normally watch her for that reason -- a little too claustrophobic feeling.  She came over to the models this morning, and was already getting too close, but suddenly stopped and backed up and sat on the sofa instead.  Hopefully the producer in her ear is helping her out with that, giving her reminders.

It's got to be tough to suddenly do the job with no break in dialogue by the vendors to help present though. 

some of the hosts who have been there longer can do that,  they should be able to do it without  a product rep, especially for a house brand like DC , Anybody or DMQ 

I rather like the no extra people , it's calmer and more info and no silly talking