Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00 MON. 3/23

Good morning ladies, it is snowing here in suburban NYC, B is still asleep, it seem hat he and I are fine one night and the next we have issues. As long as there are no calls he can sleep all he wants.

I wake up coughing every morning but I know it  is allergy, unlike others who are running to emergency care for testing, I have a friend who work at at urgent care centers and he says it is totally crazy there with people who are not even sick demanding tests

We were orignally supposed to be going to Florida this coming Sunday, right now its been put off to early May, and in a few weeks that might change

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@jackthebear   Big BUMMER about the snow, we can't seem to ditch the rain around here. We've been having much less days of no rain than nice days. So tired of it.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

I wonder how many vendors will need to "phone in" to rescue the hosts for a bit of a reprieve.  Last week GILI Jill called in to talk to Amy during her show.  I could see Isaac or Susan calling in for sure.  Maybe since she has a house in PA they will allow her to come in and host her own show. Cat Tongue

@lolakimono   Starting today, QVC is not allowing any of the hosts to come into the studio at all.  Two months of no vendors in person.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon @lolakimono   I like the hemline too, a couple of years ago in a large kroger that sells clothes too, I found a really nice olive & brown sweater looking really similar to these. They are really soft, heathered knit, nice.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono   I want what they have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Good morning ladies, it is snowing here in suburban NYC, B is still asleep, it seem hat he and I are fine one night and the next we have issues. As long as there are no calls he can sleep all he wants.

I wake up coughing every morning but I know it  is allergy, unlike others who are running to emergency care for testing, I have a friend who work at at urgent care centers and he says it is totally crazy there with people who are not even sick demanding tests

We were orignally supposed to be going to Florida this coming Sunday, right now its been put off to early May, and in a few weeks that might change

@I am still oxox 

I am "overdue" for my allergy shot.  I normally go every two weeks, but when I was sick for over a month, I decided to give my immune system a break.  Then I was busy planning our (defunct) Diversity Week, so after school I had a lot of meetings and I couldn't get there in time. I didn't want to take off to get a shot, because I was scheduled to be out for five days this marking period.  I might call them today and see what they advise.  Despite taking two RX allergy meds, each day that goes on the allergy symptoms worsen.  One of my big "offenders" is dust mites, so of course being cooped up in the house is not great for that, and I try to do one small cleaning job a day as to avoid the marathon sneezing fits.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I really like Rachel's glasses this morning.  

different?

Honored Contributor

I really like the top Rachael has on, looks good on her too. If I were buying it, I'd get the white one. But I'd prefer a straight hem too, I'm SO over the points on the hemline. It's a been there done that for me.

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

I really like Rachel's glasses this morning.  

different?

@jackthebear I think Rachel has a glasses wardrobe.  I can relate because I have one too.  I enjoy changing things up.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

We are home but not cooped up we both try to get out at leat a little bit I am not going far but he has gone out for walks and bike rides

@lolakimono wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

@I am still oxox 

I am "overdue" for my allergy shot.  I normally go every two weeks, but when I was sick for over a month, I decided to give my immune system a break.  Then I was busy planning our (defunct) Diversity Week, so after school I had a lot of meetings and I couldn't get there in time. I didn't want to take off to get a shot, because I was scheduled to be out for five days this marking period.  I might call them today and see what they advise.  Despite taking two RX allergy meds, each day that goes on the allergy symptoms worsen.  One of my big "offenders" is dust mites, so of course being cooped up in the house is not great for that, and I try to do one small cleaning job a day as to avoid the marathon sneezing fits.

@lolakimono wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

@I am still oxox 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.