Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00 MON. 3/23

right now Rachel is giving all kinds of info on the Tee

which we don't usually get,

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: possible text that says '"GREEN BLISS" WILL MAKE YOU MELLOW, "EMERALD HIGH" WILL MAKE YOU HYPER, AND "JADE FADE" WILL MAKE YOU FORGET CURRENT EVENTS AND- Catnip Dispensary JADE FADE! JADE FADE! instagram nstagram.com/scotimelzgercaroons METZGER'

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

right now Rachel is giving all kinds of info on the Tee

which we don't usually get,

When they don't have a million other distractions we can finally get good information.  

Honored Contributor

That Tolani top isn't doing anything for Rachel.  I think it's the button and waistband on the jeans that are giving the maternity vibe, when we all know that she is tall and lean. It might be the type of top that you have to wear leggings/pull ons with.

Honored Contributor

the  of the tunic RB is wearing is pretty but a straight hem would be so much nicer, 

what do you all think 

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

the  of the tunic RB is wearing is pretty but a straight hem would be so much nicer, 

what do you all think 

@jackthebear 

Too much going on, IMO, so if I'm saying that...Cat Surprised

Honored Contributor

The other day I saw Kanopy, a free extension from the library.  BF ordered a Fire Stick last week, so we are now in the early 2010s, LOL.  I found 52 movies that I thought I would like to see, and we started with the one about street cats in Istanbul.  Last night was El Regreso.

A delightful life-changing journey back to Costa Rica. After living 10 years in New York, 30-year-old Antonio returns to San Jose, where he is forced to deal with the realities he ran away from. A perspective of a middle-class family dealing with loss, insecurities, and identity in multiple forms.

Winner of Best International Feature at the New York Latino Film Festival.

Honored Contributor

I wonder how many vendors will need to "phone in" to rescue the hosts for a bit of a reprieve.  Last week GILI Jill called in to talk to Amy during her show.  I could see Isaac or Susan calling in for sure.  Maybe since she has a house in PA they will allow her to come in and host her own show. Cat Tongue

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

The other day I saw Kanopy, a free extension from the library.  BF ordered a Fire Stick last week, so we are now in the early 2010s, LOL.  I found 52 movies that I thought I would like to see, and we started with the one about street cats in Istanbul.  Last night was El Regreso.

A delightful life-changing journey back to Costa Rica. After living 10 years in New York, 30-year-old Antonio returns to San Jose, where he is forced to deal with the realities he ran away from. A perspective of a middle-class family dealing with loss, insecurities, and identity in multiple forms.

Winner of Best International Feature at the New York Latino Film Festival.

our library has Kanopy, to replace another streamer that I liked much better, apparently partrons were using it too much, Hoopla,  had great ebooks on audio 

Honored Contributor

I really like Rachel's glasses this morning.