Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 9/7

@PinkDogwood

@PINKdogWOOD 

How is DH doing?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

Bird Mama, I have a few D. & Co. fleece jackets that I really like. I also have a few SG fleece coats that I like.  

LTT1. Thanks for your kind words.  We are excited about going on vacation and will be "flying by the seat of our pants." We are going to be staying at a B & B on Monday night and then who knows where.  We plan to go to several National Parks in NM.  We usually go on beach vacations  so this will be interesting.

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama

I saw the reviews...ugh
Honored Contributor

@twinny70 

Hope you grab that coat! Fingers crossed 🤞🏼 

Esteemed Contributor

@twinny70 

Oh, Twinny, you must get to Louisiana to make your bucket list (almost) complete.   

I'm devastated our trip to New Orleans for Thanksgiving has been canceled ... I almost cried when I had to cancel great reservations that I managed to get on a one-time-only deal.  My DH has decided he's not up to another long road trip... his health has been declining and so the trip is out.   Flying is not an option ...

My son and DIL will come here, instead ... that means I'll have to start making plans to cook ... not my favorite hobby anymore!  

And so ... life marches on.

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono Sorry to hear you are not well.

Image result for get well soon images

Honored Contributor

@twinny70   it's been fabulous (70's day/50's night) around here.  We've had some brief showers on and off.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@SoX 

I am so sorry about your trip!

Cooking! ITA! Yuk!

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono 

you work too hard

Esteemed Contributor

OMG!  I got to the store as soon as it was open.  My coat was still there for $49.99.  A store clerk was standing by the rack of coats and I asked her how long they had been there. She said she didn't know because she hurt herself and was off work for 2 weeks.  She was trying on a coat that was in a box right next to the rack that said $5.00.  Some of them had a broken zipper or a stain.  This DB coat was missing the large nice hood.  I decided that for $5.00, I could turn up the nice big collar.  It's a beautiful coat & the faux fur is "over the mo on "beautiful. It's my lucky day.  Now let's hope that I will be this lucky on our upcoming vacation.

Sox, I am so sorry that your trip had to be cancelled.  LA will be the last state on our "bucket list" if we can cross off NM and OK.  Right now I am too afraid to fly or take a bus trip anywhere.  I don't love cooking either, but I plan to have Christmas Eve lunch here.  My brother and his family are 22 miles S. of us & our dd and her family are 1 1/2 hours NE of us.  They all help me by bringing a dish to pass etc.  

I am off for my walk.