Esteemed Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 9/5

Happy Labor Day weekend to all of you. 

I am trying to do my part.  I got up early and baked a 🍌🍌🍌 bread for breakfast. It was so yummy with a cup of caramel cappuccino coffee.

Then I put shelf lining under the kitchen sink and on two shelves in the large pantry.  I have been wanting to do this ever since we went on the quarantine shutdown 6 months ago.  I guess better late than never.  

It was our Farmer's Market this morning,  so I mopeded downtown for my walk & a cuke and a bunch of beets.  The weather was in the 60's.  Sunny and perfect for me.

We had a nice visit and self distancing lunch outside yesterday with my dh's Mom.  She will be 95 years old on Monday. I was blessed to have such wonderful in-laws  & they were very good friends with my parents.   

Another highlight in our lives is that we have been able to go back to our gym for about 4 weeks. They only allow 4 people at a time, for an hour, 5 days a week.  We have to wear a mask and wipe down everything before & after we use a machine.  Then after the hour is up, they completely sanitize the whole area before the next session starts.  

Honored Contributor

Oh my goodness @Tennesseegal   I am so sorry to read that you lost your beloved sister in law and I offer prayers for your family.  I also offer prayers for your friends who are fighting for their lives.  I don't know why these tragic things sometimes follow one another yet I know they do.

I'm sending you hugs across the miles

The business lesson in social distancing. | Neal Woodson

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Any time you can swing by is always a good time @Desert Lily 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

@Bird mama @twinny70 

Thank you for your kind words.  As Twinny said, it is our faith in the Lord that sustains us and comforts us and knowing that brighter days are coming.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Tennesseegal wrote:

@Bird mama @twinny70 

Thank you for your kind words.  As Twinny said, it is our faith in the Lord that sustains us and comforts us and knowing that brighter days are coming.  

Tennesseegal, never in a million years did I ever think that our lives would be turned inside out and backwards in 2020.  We had so many things that we wanted to do.  The good thing is that we are still surviving the pandemic.  

Honored Contributor

@Tennesseegal 

I'm very sorry for your loss.

51 is far too young.

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Tennesseegal 

I'm very sorry for your loss.

51 is far too young.

@lolakimono 

Thank you Lola. 

@twinny70 

I hope you and your husband get that 50th state next year! Your zest for living inspires me!

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

I wonder if that GILI cape is the next Graver roadkill coat @jackthebear 

yep

Honored Contributor

@Tennesseegal 

I'm sincerely sorry for the loss of your dear sister in law. 
I hope your other friends are doing better?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~