Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 9/25

@Shanus wrote:

I'm loving having a different host on Sat. morning. Always good to shake things up. I'm sure the "fashions" won't be too different, but the presentations may be fun with Katrina. 

I ordered several items from the Amazon Essentials line to replace tees and tops and lightweight sweaters that have gone into painting/studio basket. 

I'm waiting until next weekend to switch over my closet for fall. Chilly mornings in the 50's, but up to the mid 70's by afternoon. Not quite time for my cashmere sweaters and boots. 

review the amazon things please I have not had much luck with their clothing.  but my fake Rothys I wore yesterday were mistaken for the real 

Honored Contributor

the bomber, 

Modalite.net - Zara SEMI-SHEER BOMBER - 08372042-I2019wearing over a vneck jumpsuit, to see a show next week 

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono 

LOVE both Pendleton reversible jackets ... would be hard to choose just one.

Esteemed Contributor

I like those Q sweaters, @lolakimono .  Very pretty.  The others you have posted, lovely as well.

Cool overnight weather (40s) here, morphing into 70s and sunny.  On the heels of a soaking rain, simply perfect weather.  Great vest weather.

I am embarking on a small painting project, but today is too good to be locked in the powder room with a brush.  I may roll the windows down, crank up the tunes, and get a gallon of paint but I doubt I'll start.

The controversial "rooster next door" has left the area and the morning is quite peaceful.

✌🏻

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@lolakimono 

LOVE both Pendleton reversible jackets ... would be hard to choose just one.

@SoX 

The tan one appeals to me more (because of the printed side) but I know how you are about all things black, LOL.

Honored Contributor

Good morning all.
Hope everyone is having a good day.
In clearing out some excess in my closet I realized that I either have jeans or dress pants. Nothing in between, so I ordered some chinos. Nothing outstanding, just basic.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

Beautiful pinks!

Received the ballet neck darker pink top (Candace Cameron Bure) and really like the way it fits. 
Ordered a lighter pink 100% cotton CCB long sleeve cotton top and might exchange for a smaller size...but it's cotton and will probably shrink.

Received CCB jog pant with stripe in "blossom". This color is a bright peach and doesn't work with my coloring (at all).

I have been ordering CCB in order to decide on sizes. This is a PITA!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Super Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@lolakimono @LTT1 

Good morning Style Sisters ...  

Where's Leah??  Hope this host is not permanent ...  

"This host" probably knows 100 times more about fashion than Leah.....I find her refreshing.  

Honored Contributor

I saw longer cardigans at marshall's that were serape-like woven prints similar to the first sweater here. Boy they were really nice, very reasonably priced as is the case at marshall's. So pretty, I thought about getting one but did not. Closures on them, pockets, good length thigh-knee almost. 

Honored Contributor

Wow, how nice are these jackets and reversible too.