Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 9/23

@Trudey wrote:

Good morning!  I'm interested in the new Denim and Co turtleneck tunic that Leah is wearing.  Since it's 100% cotton, do you think I should size up for shrinkage?  

in my experience things never shrink the way you want them to, and cotton will shrink up   meaning in the body length  not evenly in the garment

stick with your size 

Esteemed Contributor

@Snicks1...  thanks for your good wishes.   I watched the Linea show and ordered the whisper knit petite pants (black and port), and the port wk t-neck sweater.   I'm not buying anything else from Linea that is not in petite sizes ... the tunics and other tops are much too long.   I may reconsider that when I see the new coat coming next month, though.

Honored Contributor

I liked the Sketchers bootie, we have a Sketchers "outlet" not far from here, I think I should look there before I order on line.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Good Morning @lolakimono

Nothing big going on here except yard work.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@gmkb

Image result for birthday wishes

I'm glad that you are back home and that you have electricity.

Honored Contributor

@SoX  I know many people who've had the surgery that have asked me to kick them in the rear end for not doing it sooner.  I work with a woman who had one knee done after Christmas and the other done when that one healed.  This woman's father is in his 90's and it was difficult to find a hospital who would agree to replace his knee.  He insisted and that man stunned all the physicians by recovering so well.

Honored Contributor

Today's Saturday project, clean out the bottom of the front closet, its where we stick our pool stuff when we come home, I washed all the towels even though they are washed when used, need to cull through the sunlotions and toss the ones that are 2 years old, yes I write the date on them.  Also I hope to clean out the cabinet where I keep the pots and pans.

Dream high not much might get done lol

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Geez @twinny70, sorry to read about your grandson.

Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama  ...  thanks a bunch!   I'm gonna hold you to that kick ...

Honored Contributor

I ordered the Kaley handbag by Oryany in the wine color (can't trust the pic or the swatch) and it arrived this week.  I very much like this style (have one in olive) and will probably condition the leather this weekend.

I received this top from JCP - love it 

Worthington Long Sleeve Blouse-Talls