Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 9/19

@Bird mama 

Very fitting description

@Bird mama wrote:

I saw this posted on twitter last night after Justice Ginsberg passed away.

Author Ruth Franklin posted:  According to Jewish tradition, a person who dies on Rosh Hashanah, which began tonight, is a tzaddik, a person of great righteousness. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I thought so too @I am still oxox   

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

Shanah Tovah. I agree RUth Ginsburg was a ztaddig. 

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning ...

It's getting harder to get up in these cool mornings ... rather, I should say cold (48 degrees here).

God speed, RBG ...

Honored Contributor

I have a funny story.  Last week I decided to grab the Wahl clippers and cut my hair.  The last time I did it was mid May and my hair was getting on my nerves.  I draped a large garbage bag over the sink and vanity to catch 99% of the hair, oiled the clippers, got my #8 guide comb ready and was all set to buzz my head.

Thank goodness that I start with my sides.  I have no idea where my mind was because I wasn't in a hurry or anything.  I flipped the fade lever to get some extra length, turned on the clippers and made two passes on the right side of my head (temple/ear area) when it hit me that I didn't put the guide comb on Woman Surprised

Suffice it to say my hair is short and I'm sporting a closer shave on one side of my head, kind of like this

Modern Buzz-Cut - 20 Bold and Daring Takes on the Shaved Pixie Cut - The  Trending Hairstyle

All I could do was laugh.  I have to say, my hair grows pretty fast and in a couple of weeks I'll go over my head with the #8 again and the close shave will be less obvious.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama   How appropriate for the Notorious RBG....truly a great loss for our country.  Glad you shared that.

Honored Contributor

@DancinQueen   My sister doesn't follow the political scene at all.  Since I'm retired and that kind of thing interests me, I give her the cliff notes of what is going on - she still works full time.  I am mentioning this as a testament to the reach and influence of Justice Ginsberg.  My sister and I were yapping on the phone yesterday and when the news broke on TV and my sister saw it, she said wait Bernie, be quiet.  Oh My God - Ruth Bader Ginsberg passed away! 

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono 

Absolutely on that scarf!   

@LTT1   ... Cute pink jacket!

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

For our dog people- VB

That's so cute. Is VB Vera Bradley?