Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 9/15

@labgirls1 wrote:

Really hoping Leah will mention her necklace this morning. It looks awesome!

@labgirls1

Welcome to the boards!

Her necklace is LOGO.

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Links-Lavish-Northern-Lights-Bib-Necklace.product.J350457.html?sc=NAVLIST

LOGO Links Lavish Northern Lights Bib Necklace - J350457

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing and shoes

Trusted Contributor

Loves>>>thank you for the good thoughts....very much appreciated.  Today I had a choice of do the the laundry or settle down with coffee and our AM style group.  Luckily you all won! 

Honored Contributor

For my style sisters-

I bought this with flexible spending $, but never tried it until yesterday. 

I am going to give a testimonial- it is AMAZING!

Image result for band aid friction block

I have some fancy Nancy shoes for school that are okay for standing, but not great for the amount of walking that I have to do as a "leader" in the building, which often requires going to multiple buildings around the campus throughout the day.  I wore a pair yesterday, put this on, and no blisters! Cat Surprised It works much better than Band Aids, if you have some shoes that rub without socks.

Respected Contributor

Good morning.  Traffic here has increased quite a bit this week.  Lots of NC and SC folks fled to Fl. to escape the hurricane.  Several people I know are housing relatives from the Carolinas this week.  Who would have thought people would be coming to Fl. to escape the hurricane; usually the other way. Our weather is beautiful.  Wishing those affected safety and a good recovery from any damage.

I had my two day every three week infusion this week.  Gives me a boost of energy and strength.

@LTT1 Felt a bit nostalgic when you mentioned the Pgh. Strip.

I've lived a lot of places, but Pgh. is 'home'.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1  Yes I am at home.

@lolakimono  Yes those cool paisley slip ons.

Honored Contributor

@capatosta

WHAT DO WE WANT?

0DBDD50A-9773-42EB-8BFA-AD4089B14D77.png

WHEN DO WE WANT THEM?

NOW

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Good Morning, I slept in.... and I enjoyed it Woman Happy  I was tempted by the Clarks loafers TSV yesterday however I stayed strong and didn't order them.  Fall/Winter is going to be a real challenge for me since I retired because I love and I mean LOVE Heart fall/winter clothing and accessories.

I sold my total gym yesterday Woman LOL

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Good Morning ladies I am sitting here with my computer watching B trying his many, many pairs of pants, he was inspired by me. I took all the storage out of the garage, including QVC stuff circa 04 and 05, which did not fit back then and now fit or are huge. I have 4 mega size bags ready for charity

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

Lola>>>wish we would have had that Friction Block when I was teaching.  We all wore dresses and heels (I know that is ancient history) and blisters were an every day problem.....especially in warm weather.

Honored Contributor

@capatosta  So very good to see you.  Wow you surely do have lots on your plate.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise