Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 9/12

I've been a retired teacher for 10 years and I am in awe of what the teachers are doing these days. 🙏

Your reward looks like Old Gringo boots? I love them. Where did you find the pink? I've been eyeing some for a while. 

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono
Me too... I fail to see skulls! I do think I see paisley on those beautiful boots!
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

Good Morning @lolakimono @magicmoodz @jackthebear @LTT1   LOVE the boots!  You reward and enjoy them!

Good to see all of you, missed. you last few weeks but was here in spirit.  Had some "technical issues" ahem...  2 weeks from He!!.  Microsoft revoked me and won't put me back in (Says a russian who calls himself "Steve" then "Harry" unless I pay $650.  Then to my surprise opened my electric bill to see my solar has been down since mid August, no call or notification from Tesla  (supposed to be 24 hour call back) and cant get through.  Finally got a ticket open and supposedly today at 9am we "trouble shoot" (Both conditions still exist, main email is down and no solar).  Meanwhile...working and one of the new "supervisors" with a huge ego stuck his finger in my face and threatened me. 

Deep breaths.........this all has to end soon so regular customer service gets back on track.  Customer service is so bad right now, 

Saving grace: dog seems to be more lively so possibly (fingers crossed) I have him stabilized.  Once this is all said and done I"m going shopping......

Honored Contributor

Oh! Gorgeous!
Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono, PERFECT. YOU NEED!!!

Honored Contributor

@Starfish wrote:

I've been a retired teacher for 10 years and I am in awe of what the teachers are doing these days. 🙏

Your reward looks like Old Gringo boots? I love them. Where did you find the pink? I've been eyeing some for a while. 

@Starfish 

I wish I could retire too! Thank you for your service.

They are Old Gringo- Dulce Calavera

This pair is at Rivertrail Mercantile.  

Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

@lolakimono 

Your days sound horrific. I wonder what the long-term effects of distance learning will be.

@lolakimono @magicmoodz @sligo @Jtdmum @Starfish 

I agree. Just horrific!

DSIL mentioned about the distance learning. With very young children, even getting finally logged into the site is very time consuming. They have to type in the full address... this age would absolutely need a parent to supervise.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:
@lolakimono
Me too... I fail to see skulls! I do think I see paisley on those beautiful boots!

@LTT1 

@magicmoodz 

Same pair, but dark- can you see them?

Honored Contributor

@Jtdmum 

WOW you are having quite the time with customer services, aren't you?

So happy about the pup, though❤️

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@LTT1 wrote:
@lolakimono

@LTT1 

@magicmoodz 

Same pair, but dark- can you see them?

@lolakimono 

Oh yes! Do you miss "dressing" for work. I am sure your shoe/boot collection is very sad.😢