Respected Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 8/8

@jackthebear  I've been in search of olive boots since last year. I'm thinking about these from the Q.

#A371002

image.png

@LTT1  I think you're gonna love that sofa!

@lolakimonoBuying your own exercise equipment sounds like a good idea.

I wish you safety and good health at your job, whether you work from home or school.

Today, I went outside & dug up 3 shrubs by the dining room window that fried in the 114 degree heat. I ordered 3 new ones that arrived & planted them. Then I used the leaf blower to clean up the front & side yards when I suddenly wasn't feeling great in the sun. (It was a cool 102 today.) I was shaking, my skin was red, & feeling like I might not stay on my feet. I went in the house & immediately took a cool shower, and when I got out I drank peach juice on ice. Within a half-hour, I was feeling much better. I really want to move out of this heat.

Fashion-wise, I ordered the Belle chiffon cardigan yesterday in loden.

image.png

Have a great week, Fashionistas!

Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 8/8

[ Edited ]

@hopi @SoX @lolakimono 

Take a look At  the walking videos on YouTube

especially the one by the woman who used to be on QVC, They really are pretty good when you can't get outside for whatever reason you know too hot too cold or you just don't feel comfortable and you can pick any amount of time you're like so you can go from 10 minutes to hour

i can't Remember her name right now but I'm sure you guys will know it or you could just let me know when I will link it for you I really recommend them

leslie sansone walk at home on youtube,  

I would think there are other walk at home channels as well