Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 8/8

@lolakimono

Love the kitty spatula!
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:
Good morning all, hope everyone is well and having a relaxing weekend.
No fashion shopping for me still, perhaps later on something may break my "streak", but as most of my clothing is still waiting to have somewhere to wear it, I think I'm good on the fashion front for some time.

@Snicks1 wrote:
No fashion shopping for me still, perhaps later on something may break my "streak", but as most of my clothing is still waiting to have somewhere to wear it, I think I'm good on the fashion front for some time.

@Snicks1 wrote:

I bought a couple of things earlier in the year and will never wear them  .  still nowhere to go 

Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@lolakimono @hopi 

That Breezies infinite stretch bra certainly won't work for me! It has no structure or definition...

meaning uniboob 

Jockey has beautiful choices on their site.  They have nice sales, free shipping after a certain price, free returns. Love these got them for $14 on sale.

https://www.jockey.com/catalog/product/jockey-womens-molded-cup-seamfree-bralette 

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning, SS ...

Temps going up, up, up ... after a gorgeous week of high 60s at night to mid-upper 70s during the day.   

@LTT1  ... I have another pair of sneaks to show you ... for fall ...

j.crew: women's new balance® for j.crew 520 sneakers, right side, view zoomed

Honored Contributor

Thinking back over my week... Monday, huge oak tree cut down, it had more dead limbs than live ones. It was so close to the power lines that I had to get the power company to take it down. They did a good job, but once I got rid of all the wood I still had a major job of cleaning up the billions of sticks on the ground. That didn't happen till Thursday, then I tackled the dusting. Tuesday, voted, took dog to vet had to get gas for the lawn mower then mowed. Wednesday, took my brother shopping for a new chair, afterwards worked on more weeding. Thursday, more weeding, after raking up the sticks from the tree job. Friday, mammo, grocery shopping and finally finished weeding that same big area. We had a respite from the heat so I wanted to focus on getting all the outside work caught up while it wasn't in the upper 90's, lol.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@hopi 

Thank you so much for the link!

I have just stocked up on my very favorite one also at Jockey: https://www.jockey.com/catalog/product/jockey-womens-forever-fit-v-neck-unlined-bra

Honored Contributor

@SoX 

Those sneaks are gorgeous!

I will take a look!

Honored Contributor

I'm considering a treadmill.Cat Surprised

I haven't been back to the gym since all of this.

When it reopened, it made a big deal about "sanitizing" but only required masks to be worn when interacting with staff and entering/exiting.

Then they were warned about requiring members to wear masks, and that they could be shut down.  I don't think that members have been complying.

My school routine was to get up at 3:40, feed the Meowers, then head to the gym for an hour of treadmill walking and weights, to be back by 5:30, eat my breakfast, pack my lunch, get ready and leave by 6:45.

With asthma, there are days where it's been too hot to breathe comfortably outside, and now between storms and humidity, it's been hard to time a walk in the morning.  I try go get BF to go with me, but he isn't always up for it.

Since this could go on much longer than we anticipated, I would like to get back to my daily walking routine.  If I had a treadmill, I could get up and do it in the a.m., regardless of the weather, and I could get up a bit later without travel time to the gym.

I don't need a hulking piece of machinery, but from all the reviews it's getting overwhelming.  I would need to keep it in the basement, but because all of my teaching stuff is currently in bins in the basement, I'm running out of room with my pilates reformer, my mini rebounder, the washer and dryer, my water delivery bottles, and two litterboxes.  

Honored Contributor

not buying the TS but I keep looking at olive boots every fall/faw and would like some

Esteemed Contributor

@hopi wrote:

Good morning .... thanks for the heads up on Amy..... won't be my morning company for Saturday chores.  Maybe Hamilton  will replace to get me moving.

@hopi 

I have to agree with you re: Amy ... I don't think I've ever encountered such hyper-activity in a host before since I don't watch night time shows.   This is just too much for morning TV.