Honored Contributor

A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 8/8

Good Morning Style Sisters!

Amy is hosting today.

What is everyone up to?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 8/8

Good morning .... thanks for the heads up on Amy..... won't be my morning company for Saturday chores.  Maybe Hamilton  will replace to get me moving.

@lolakimono  will you be facing students with the opening of the school year or start out remote.

Honored Contributor

@hopi 

Good Morning!

We are virtual for the first semester.

However, something that the union touched on in their weekly update is that they have not confirmed if teachers will be required to report to the classroom (without students) to teach from there.  Cat Surprised  I wish they would communicate EVERYTHING sooner rather than later as I just spent $1,600 on a laptop to replace my other personal one whose hinges stopped functioning.  I couldn't open or close it any more, and it was stuck at one angle so not ideal for appearing on camera daily.  

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono @hopi 

Good morning.

Nothing much new here. 
Will read and wake up a bit more.

We have been having beautiful weather here last week, which is a real treat during the summer for us.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I ordered a few things from Anthropologie. 

For BF, the baker, a new spatula!

(There is a dog version too).

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

That was an issue for me and I can understand it...the fact that the PTB would not make school decisions until the last minute had so many detrimental consequences.

In your case, investing in a new computer is a major expense. I'm sorry.

Also news on tv happened to mention that it didn't seem fair to ask teachers to perform in all capacities at once; distance learning AND classroom learning. I don't even see how one could.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono @hopi 

That Breezies infinite stretch bra certainly won't work for me! It has no structure or definition...

meaning uniboob 

Honored Contributor

Good morning all, hope everyone is well and having a relaxing weekend.
No fashion shopping for me still, perhaps later on something may break my "streak", but as most of my clothing is still waiting to have somewhere to wear it, I think I'm good on the fashion front for some time.

"To each their own, in all things".
Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono, A quick trip to farmer's market. It is miserably hot here in Alabama. Close to 98 daily. Humidity horr. Need to go home to "Ocean State" Have a happy day Lola. Prov

Honored Contributor

Just since June, I have purchased a king sized cat condo, a new laptop, a sofa, two chairs with ottomans, and a toaster.  And we had the appliance repairman over on Thursday to defrost the back panel of the refrigerator as the ice maker was leaking into the crisper and ruining all of our fresh produce.  On Monday we take the Meowers to the V-E-T for their annual exam and shots, but now they will be considered "seniors" so 💰💵.  This week I had my first day since school let out without any work obligations, but I have only been paid for ONE training from the end of June.