Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 8/5

I love tie neck blouses, have a few. That actress Busy Phillips was wearing one yesterday, a pink and black print with a black high waist midi skirt. On Kelly and Ryan. Thought she looked great.

I can't stomach that show but I like the fashion looks on some of the hosts and guests. People seem to step up their game a bit.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Ok did Jenn just screech during the Breezies presentation, not sure how much more of this I can tolerate

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@jackthebear

How about some new summer hair?

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21

Thanks for the tip! I will look in on that show and check out the fashion!

We have "reverted" to watching past shows of Boston Legal. Candice Bergen fascinates me and so I like to see the fashions she wore on that show... outstanding for business wear.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Occasional Contributor

I soo look forward to AM style all week, I really have disliked the offerings in the last 3 weeks. Today is awful from the getgo. Have changed the channel. Was just wondering what others think. I usually only watch on Sat mornings & really disappointed lately. 2 jackets, a bra, socks, a bag, come on it's fashion week!!! give us a reason to stay tuned in. I'm outta here, oh & I miss Leah!

Trusted Contributor

I just ordered two pairs of jeans from JCP.  One pair of Levi's 529 curvy bootcut and one pair of Liz Claiborne City-fit boyfriend skinny jeans.  I have one pair of the Liz Claiborne jeans already and like them.  I'm going to pass on the Hot in Hollywood for now.

Honored Contributor

We had the annual wellness visit for both pusses, and Aubrey decided that she would jump off the table and hop into the sink.  Cat Surprised

She does not do this at home, so I'm not sure what was so interesting about the sink (has never done that at the vet either).Cat Indifferent

Image may contain: indoor

So the vet examined her in the sink. Heart

Her she is "talking" about her experience to anyone who would listen. 7.8 pounds of pure DIVA!

Honored Contributor

@qvcheir  I miss Leah, she's one of a kind.  

Welcome to the Community and the thread.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono  Aww, Aubrey looked stressed.  Did they both get a clean bill of health?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@qvcheir wrote:

I soo look forward to AM style all week, I really have disliked the offerings in the last 3 weeks. Today is awful from the getgo. Have changed the channel. Was just wondering what others think. I usually only watch on Sat mornings & really disappointed lately. 2 jackets, a bra, socks, a bag, come on it's fashion week!!! give us a reason to stay tuned in. I'm outta here, oh & I miss Leah!

@qvcheir

IMO, today is an improvement.  They have some new arrivals.  Cat Happy

Normally it's crop/capri pants, bras/underwear, makeup, skincare, some sort of hair styling apparatus, ugly shoes, polyester "must haves", tunics/big shirts, and pajamas.