Esteemed Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 8/5

Good morning, all you stylers ...

60 degrees here ... real sweatshirt weather.   It's day three of bathroom remodel ...  house is a mess.   I'm about to have my first cuppa.   How is everyone?

Honored Contributor

@twinny70
Hi and good morning to you!
Not much.
We are getting ready to go in two weeks (PA).
Will be staying longest ever.
To see the DGCs. Young again!
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

Did you order that bracelet with the stones of blue and turquoise?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I am not really a jacket person,  

I think the season's are really messed up so that the time to wear is not enough,

plus my lifestyle isn't in sync with that.

Honored Contributor

Before the segment with Aimee they briefly showed what looked like a rain coat any clues who what where Smiley Happy?

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

LOVE those chukka boots by IM for sure.  I do also like the TSV today too in the wine or green just for something different but really I'd not get much wear out of it I don't think.

I do have IM's new plaid long cardi in my cart right now.  Love the black, cream, beige, but they are all really nice.  I'm so all over long open front cardi's by SG this time of season, been scopping up tons of them in great colors either in the 'as is' or on clearance, or lunch specials so I haven't spent anymore than about $22 on any one of them.  Pockets are a MUST. Love to wear these out shopping so I can stash my keys or sun glasses in.

I've already purchased (so far) 4 prs of extremely good looking ankle boots (amazon) - a great olive faux suede, 2 pr black, and one cognac with beautiful orange & ivory cowboy-like stitching on them, pretty stunning. These 3 are faux leather that you'd not know had I not just told you.  I love finding ankle boots on amazon.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

LOVE those chukka boots by IM for sure.  I do also like the TSV today too in the wine or green just for something different but really I'd not get much wear out of it I don't think.

I do have IM's new plaid long cardi in my cart right now.  Love the black, cream, beige, but they are all really nice.  I'm so all over long open front cardi's by SG this time of season, been scopping up tons of them in great colors either in the 'as is' or on clearance, or lunch specials so I haven't spent anymore than about $22 on any one of them.  Pockets are a MUST. Love to wear these out shopping so I can stash my keys or sun glasses in.

I've already purchased (so far) 4 prs of extremely good looking ankle boots (amazon) - a great olive faux suede, 2 pr black, and one cognac with beautiful orange & ivory cowboy-like stitching on them, pretty stunning. These 3 are faux leather that you'd not know had I not just told you.  I love finding ankle boots on amazon.

one blogger (penny pincher?) keeps posting fashion bargins from amazon but I haven't got any footwear 

shoes are just too iffy for me 

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Before the segment with Aimee they briefly showed what looked like a rain coat any clues who what where Smiley Happy?

@I am still oxox

A-294633?

Honored Contributor

Just came back to the thread. Sorry about that, lol. @LTT1 and @twinny70, 1 reunion down, which was very fun, albeit, a lot of work,lol. Another reunion next weekend, this one should be easier, although will have to lug stuff to another site, setup and cleanup will be easier as I will have help, once there. Then the eclipse party here about a week after that.
This week I stained my 2nd level deck, had to use a brush as a long handled roller just wasn't giving good coverage, then put together two swivel chairs and a table to put out there. Major grocery supply run and that has been my week. No fashion shopping for me, and none on the horizon as I just don't need anything. One day that will change as I have been tossing a few things in the trash after a final wearing, lol.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Thanks Smiley Happy the coat is being shown now and I just ordered the grey

@lolakimono wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

@I am still oxox

A-294633?

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.