Esteemed Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 8/5

I haven't seen anything that I can't live without.  My DH was at a baseball outing with a couple of his brothers on Wednesday & Thursday & I did some decluttering.

I donated 6 purses, 4 tops & 2 pairs of shoes yesterday & threw out 2 suitcases/travel bags that we haven't used for a long time.

I am looking forward to some guilt free shopping at the QVC outlet mall in September on our way back home from the East coast.  We are usually in Lancaster, PA for about 5-6 days.  

My plans for today are going to our local farmer's market, getting my walk in & going to our local library book sale.

It was in the 60's yesterday with some rain & now we are expecting 70's for about 10 days with a bit more rain sprinkled in.  I am loving the cooler temps & having the windows open.  Fall is my favorite time if the year.

Our excitement this week was on Wednesday.  We were eating breakfast out & a lady slammed her car right into the restaurant.  Luckily nobody got hurt.  She was talking to her passenger & not paying attention.

I hope that you all have a nice weekend.

Respected Contributor

Good morning everyone.

Missing Leah this a.m.  Like her calm manner first thing in the morning.

Loving all the fall clothing colors - the burgundy, green and browns and lots of beautiful matching shoes.

Trusted Contributor

Good morning everyone.  I love fashion days, but I haven't seen one thing that grabbed me.  @lolakimono Thanks for listing some of the new arrivals.  I like the boyfriend jeans.  The "bell bottoms" brought back some fashion nostalgia.  Your new dresses are so cute!  

Honored Contributor

@Dawnie wrote:

Good Morning! 

@lolakimono  Thanks for mentioning Jet.com.  I forgot about Jet!  

@Dawnie

They also had 10% in rebates from Ebates.  I got 15% off too, good on the next 3 orders. 

Honored Contributor

I think I posted about this already-

Beautiful, bold and beaded. This gold cuff with blue and turquoise beading adds dimension to any wrist. Shop Stella & Dot cuffs.

SIL had a Stella & Dot party and I got the cuff for a reduced price.  It arrived yesterday.

Honored Contributor

Good Morning 

the usual ho hum stuff, anything I like is in mo to much for what it is.

denimn dresses were very popular last year in the stores, they should be again,and available at all prices.  

cute things are beginning to show at TJMarshalls 

I'd like a new pair of booties, ordered some from the Nsale neither the 8 or 7.5 fit so that was a waste.  will continue to look, that's fun for me 

Jenn's hair looks nice 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I also ordered this (on sale) from S & D.  I might weave thin ribbons through it to change up the look from time to time.

Make a statement with this showstopping, silver lace cuff bracelet. Shop the Plait Cuff and more at Stella & Dot.

And this travel jewelry organizer-

Keep your jewelry in order on the road with our stylish travel jewelry box in neon multi ikat print! Shop jewelry boxes at Stella & Dot.

Esteemed Contributor

Lola, cute purchases.

LTT. Hi.  What's up with you these days?

gmkb. I also like the greens & Burgundy's.  Hope that you are having a good day.

Dawniee, cute dresses for now & later.

ms traditional, I am missing Leah too.

SNICK's, are your reunion & picnics over.  

Camogirl, coffee time here too.  Enjoy your patio.

Trusted Contributor

Good morning, everyone.  I haven't made any purchases this week, but I'm looking at the Hot in Hollywood boyfriend jeans.  I'll wait for the presentation, but I have two pair in my cart for the moment in different sizes.  I need a new pair of boyfriend jeans, but I may order them and continue to look at different brands elsewhere.  

@lolakimono the kitten heels are cute.

Honored Contributor

This petite Chaps dress is on the way too- deep discount at Kohl's.

And if these dresses fit, I'm done with denim- no intervention necessary.