Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 8/5

I think Kerstin will be presenting these Miz Mooz sneakers in her show.  I like them in the slate color but I don't know that I would wear them enough to justify the price

Miz Mooz High-Top Leather Zip-up Sneakers - Lavinia - A296796

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Good Lord, I have the TV on and AM Style on QVC2 on the computer and I am spazzing out here trying to keep up, lol.

Trusted Contributor

Didn't I say I needed new sheets?  I just ordered this:

http://www.qvc.com/Shark-Rotator-Speed-Powered-Lift-Away-3-in-1-Vacuum.product.V34200.html?upsh=1&sc...

I love the Shark I have and don't need to replace, but have been wanting the lift-away, and that under-appliance tool sucked me in.

Honored Contributor

@Eliana  I don't have much carpeting in my house and am still using an old Hoover Runabout vacuum.  I've often wondered about Shark vacuums.  Are they really 'all that'?

Trusted Contributor

I have one that I bought at Walmart probably six or seven years ago.  It's still running strong, so I don't need to replace.  It has great suction still and has held up longer than any other vacuum I've ever owned.  I've been very happy with it.  The new one has the lift away, so I'll be able to push it under my couch and bed, and the headlights.  I'm all carpet here except for kitchen and bath.  I've been telling bf I won't replace unless I find another Shark that I like.

Honored Contributor

Wow, that's a great endorsement @Eliana.  Now I'm thinking about a new vacuum, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama wrote:

Good Lord, I have the TV on and AM Style on QVC2 on the computer and I am spazzing out here trying to keep up, lol.

@Bird mama  ...

This really cracked me up!  Try being held hostage in a small back room by the remodeling guys ... stuff all over the place and I can't go downstairs because I'm practically imobilized with my knee and hip.   Thank goodness for a bedside "potty" from Amazon.

Breakfast was half a donut and small orange juice  (can't get to the stove). 

I'm watching Law and Order ... always a staple.   Later it'll be The Martian (love, love this movie).

Honored Contributor

@SoX  I've amassed a collection in recent years of shower chairs, bedside commode and toilet booster seats.  I have no patient for insurance companies even though I work for one, so when Ma or my husband needed something, I just bought it.  I've told my middle sister that I have these things, they've been sterilized with full strength Clorox and I'm not getting rid of them.

I know it will only be a matter of time before I need them.  The aging process is not meant for the weak, that's for sure :-)

Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@SoX  I've amassed a collection in recent years of shower chairs, bedside commode and toilet booster seats.  I have no patient for insurance companies even though I work for one, so when Ma or my husband needed something, I just bought it.  I've told my middle sister that I have these things, they've been sterilized with full strength Clorox and I'm not getting rid of them.

I know it will only be a matter of time before I need them.  The aging process is not meant for the weak, that's for sure :-)

@Bird mama

I told my DH the same thing when he asked what I was going to do with it later ...  and later is coming no matter what we do to hold it off.

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama

About the boots... I assume there may be details that "date" them that others may notice but I may not.

Also, I had forgotten that I had read about the quality!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~