Trusted Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 8/4

@gmkb

Saying a prayer for a good outcome for all.  

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama

Please bring Oliver inside.

He really should be YOUR cat.  Heart

If he is chill, he could probably be chill with the birds.  It sounds like he is thirsty/hungry and he could be your retirement pal.

Trusted Contributor

oxox,

After mom died, I moved back into my family home to help out w/dad.  My bathroom has not been updated since the 60's.  Original black, pink tiles.  I have turned it into a "flamingo" bathroom!

Image result for flamingo pictures

Honored Contributor

Two purrfect report cards for the pusses!

Despite the construction, my mom's visit, and a party, they were no worse for wear on their weight and other vitals.

Aubrey got a mani/pedi, that required two people to handle.  This is why I pay the big bucks, LOL.  

Honored Contributor

@gmkb

Any way to track the cell phone's last known location via GPS?  I am hoping that she is just sleeping it off somewhere with a dead phone.

Respected Contributor

Sorry not "in it"..."burgandy & boots" in the heart of August ain't my thing. (and I love my boots...but don't want to watch it now)  But, I understand those that look forward to fall and wearing these clothes might be enjoying it.

My mindset is in the heart of summer until the last drop of it goes away. And I work as a buyer, merchandiser for a local boutique...so I understand how retail goes. But same mindset of our customers right now..."Don't push Fall on me yet!" (ours won't even start coming in for a few weeks, and be in the store late August) ...especially here in the northeast along the shoreline, where it goes by too fast as it is.

~~~ Still enjoying my flip-flops, maxi's, straw hats, shorts, and bathing suit! Can't even look at dark colors right now.  Smiley Tongue

Esteemed Contributor

If anybody is still reading this thread....Thank you for the kind comments about my new kitty baby, Claudius! We just got back from the vet and he was a trooper! Great health—and he’s on his vaccine plan. Yah!! Got toenails trimmed, too. I’m very blessed to have him. 

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361

When did you get him and how old is he?

Honored Contributor

Hello Ladies!  Late to the party, although, I usually read the thread the next day.

I had a blast today on the lawn of the All Souls Episcipal Church, George Vanderbuilt's church at a craft show.  Some of these are juried and are crafters in the Southern Highland Craft Guild.  There were several clothing vendors there that sell through Etsy.

Some of tiy may have seen the Attitudes By Renee A310877 which is a copy from Chicos two years ago.  You Chicos shoppers may remember the black and navy choices they had.

@lolakimonoSo sorry for the hard time you're having.  I know the horrors of scheduling having been a DC.  Be careful.  Once the student's schedules are printed it's a done deal.

@Tennesseegal, I went from teaching into retail without losing a beat.  Now I help ladies look their best.  Miss my students, but half of them are on my FB.  I do a lot of "lunch"!

Have a beautiful week ladies.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy to report GD back safely in her apt. in NYC.  Not sure of all the details but NYPD were helpful to my daughter and family even though there was nothing they could do in an official capacity at that point.  They had a talk about the risks and lack of joy in such argumentative situations.  Hopefully it wiil sink in for granddaughter.  

Thank you for your kindness and prayer.