Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 8/4

[ Edited ]

Holy Toledo @LTT1 Ms LTT - DH & I went out to do grockery shopping last Saturday. Came home and the fire alarm was blaring, our dog Wallace was freaked out standing in the kitchen with water on the floor, the ceiling light/fan was flinging water everywhere. We found the tank to my toilet cracked in half but didn't actually fall apart. Leaked out the (clean) water, bathrm floor wet, ran towards the tub, leaked through that floor which goes into a spot in the kitchen ceiling, broke through onto the kit floor.

Filled the light in the fan fixture but it was still working. I literally had to get out the spin mop, clean water in bucket and mopped walls from ceiling to floor.  After we stopped freaking out ourselves to access the damage, I was still freaking out about possibly not being able to find another blue toilet but thanks to trusty amazon and Peerless, we have a new one perfectly matched.

When is rains here it very well may be inside!!!!!!  LOL but trust me I was not laughing last weekend!!!!

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono, and everyone,

Good luck at the V-E-T!

I like the Skechers bow slip on shoes, maybe in grey?

https://cache.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/294295-Happy-Saturday-Everyone.jpg

Honored Contributor

I like it better with the skirt but not the sneakers

but the roses, meh

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@SoX

The sizes are selling out, but I think they didn't bring in very many to start with.  The brand also sells on their site, but they don't ship to the U.S., so the only place is Macy's.  They won't do any coupons on it (there is 20% off now) so I think it will sell out before they reduce it.  The sizing chart is in CM. Cat Mad

@lolakimono  ...

I think you'd better hurry ... I just went over to take a peek and it is so limited in sizes.   I think I'll pass ... after seeing the price.

I just got hung up on a D&B bag that was on LTS three days ago ... I wanted the wine but it was sold out, so I ordered the taupe, which is still in process.   Well, what do you know ... a wine bag showed up in the wee hours this morning, but at the non-LTS price.   I put it on check hold and am going to beg CS to give me the LTS price ... then I'll return the taupe (which will probably be "in process" for days).

Trusted Contributor

I know it isn't fashion related but I am interested in watching the fall decorating shows on Tuesday.  We have a big party in the fall and I would like to order some of the mercury glass spheres or candle holders from Valerie Parr Hill in fall colors.  Last year, they sold out.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Not fond of the jacket but I do like the kimono by L Felt in one of her shows over the night with roses on it. That kimono is WAY too expensive for a simple piece of fabric with 2 flowy sleeves, humble opinion.

100% too much,

they have those at Target and Marshalls/TJM for under 25$ all the time

Honored Contributor

@Tennesseegal wrote:

I know it isn't fashion related but I am interested in watching the fall decorating shows on Tuesday.  We have a big party in the fall and I would like to order some of the mercury glass spheres or candle holders from Valerie Parr Hill in fall colors.  Last year, they sold out.

probably will be the only fall shows, remember when there used to be more.

Honored Contributor

5B1828AB-E509-42D8-A833-AA5FBDBEDED5.jpeg

@PINKdogWOOD

wow! You have a bath so unique! My google search kept showing me beautiful pale blue baths...I need to go back to that search and look at them! Such a rarely-used color right now!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1  Some of those photos show exactly the toilet, sink and tub that I have. Last Sat I googled 1950s retro blue bathrooms and tons of pics came up in the dresden blue but the othe colors too. I will say mine is pretty stunning!

Trusted Contributor

@LTT1

I think that she has a show on at 2:00 in the morning and I am going to dvr it and maybe 2 more during the day.  Actually, I have been "stalking" her page to see when they add new things.  I am determined!