Honored Contributor

A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 8/28

Good Morning Style Sisters!

What is everyone up to this weekend?

I have been incredibly busy with school, so not a lot of fashion browsing on my end.

I'm still waiting for the Sundance vest to go down in price.  That's about it on my end.

Trusted Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 8/28

Good morning Lola sure going to miss you when school starts. I think your kiddos are lucky to have you.

Honored Contributor

Mr jtb was watching All the Pres Men, 

I am watching now, in all its vintage 70s smoking glory

no clothing this week, was at Bloomies..got some perfume and splurged on Chanel mascara. 

Honored Contributor

my local Marshalls, where I attend at least once a week must be waiting for boots, all sandals gone, usually some good stuff in the first shipment 

Honored Contributor

Marshalls had a pair of chestnut brown fake suede joggers, the fabric was fantastic, but I just don't like joggers on me, under $20

same fabric in a jean style sold!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono @jackthebear @spud188 

Hi, SS!

Here is a pair of joggers recommended on a pinterest (article) I purchased 3 different colors (looking for blush actually). 
Got these home on Amazon "try before you buy" only keeping the navy.

Fabric is very soft and drapery, yet substantial enough to hold the shape. Still too sheer and thin to wear in the blush fabric.

😞

F96AAEA3-CC76-47AF-A119-513F526CDE2C.jpeg

Amazon Essentials Women's Studio Terry Relaxed-Fit Jogger

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

The CCB stripe sweater arrived home to me. It's going back, unfortunately.

'I love it but nothing goes with the colors and it's very very light weight...just cannot make it work

B3EE4C7B-D424-480B-BADF-D5148ED121D3.jpeg

This morning I am going to a "Mindful Painting" session in a rather "quaint" little town nearby! (This is through the group recommended by @lolakimono @called "MEETUP")

This meetup organization is truly a godsend for me...have been attending numerous events sponsored by them. They seem to be worldwide which affords access to many types of experts who perhaps lend their expertise for free or nearly free.

It might be that when things shut down so firmly, at least around here, people became more desperate for stuff to do.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

The CCB stripe sweater arrived home to me. It's going back, unfortunately.

'I love it but nothing goes with the colors and it's very very light weight...just cannot make it work

B3EE4C7B-D424-480B-BADF-D5148ED121D3.jpeg

This morning I am going to a "Mindful Painting" session in a rather "quaint" little town nearby! (This is through the group recommended by @lolakimono @called "MEETUP")

This meetup organization is truly a godsend for me...have been attending numerous events sponsored by them. They seem to be worldwide which affords access to many types of experts who perhaps lend their expertise for free or nearly free.

It might be that when things shut down so firmly, at least around here, people became more desperate for stuff to do.

my daughter did Meetup 

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear 

Your daughter did? How did it go?

There is a foremost expert (therapist) who will take and answer questions in October, which I'm excited for!

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 

How fun!  I want to hear how it goes (and maybe a picture if you paint something).

@jackthebear 

Just got some lamps for the classroom from Poshmark.

@spud188 

Thank you!  I haven't been able to check in since last week.  Hopefully @Bird mama had a great birthday and a successful wing surgery for Frances.