Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 8/22

Good Morning @lolakimono , wow, you have to go back to school already?  I'm sorry for you.

"Wait by the river long enough and the body of your enemy will float by you"

Sun Tzu
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Jtdmum   I've always wanted to try a JAI piece but I've never pulled the trigger.  

Sun Tzu
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox   I've been up since 5:30, so I can relate.  

Sun Tzu
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

this is a first that I can remember 

free shipping on beauty over $75 today 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@LTT1 

Sort of- I posted about it here:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Home/My-eLearning-Nook/m-p/6443292#M219560

@lolakimono 

What a perfect spot to teach from! I love everything about it!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Lola,  enjoy your last weekend before your teaching from home begins. I hope that you enjoy your new furniture.  

Bird Mama. Happy birthday to you.  Eat a nice big piece of 🎂🎂🎂 for me.  On a different note, we bought a bottle of Pedialyte.  

Jtdmum, enjoy your new necklace and wear it in good health.

I am still ox ox, thank goodness you didn't break something.  I hope that you are feeling better soon.

LTT1, what an interesting school schedule for La Lexi.  I hope that things go well for all of you.

providence & DbinMD, Hi.

After a few days of hurting when he had to sit down, my DH is on the mend.  He had either a rug burn or a floor burn on his "buns.".  The heating pad was his best friend for the sore shoulder and neck.  We are going to the gym twice a week, so it's been fun. I was looking for skin on the wall from his falls, but my DH found an indentation on his bathroom wall from where the door knob hit it.  Yes, there's a door stopper there.  I will be able to fix it and repaint the bathroom  which I have been wanting to do anyway.

I am off for my walk, stopping at the Farmer's Market for a few ears of sweet corn and a big cantaloupe. and then fixing Cinnamon Swirl French toast with fresh strawberry and blueberries and a cup of caramel cappuccino coffee for breakfast.

I hope that you all have a nice weekend.

Glenda

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

What have I shopped for????   

Because it's hard to find in local stores, I bought bathroom cleaner and my favorite Lysol toilet bowl cleaner online.  It's a shame when you get excited to see the delivery of bathroom and toilet cleaner, lol.

I bought a new Travelon bag from Kohl's - they had the best price.  The Q sells it for nearly $114, Travelon had it for $110 and I got it for $70.  I chose the pearl gray.

https://www.qvc.com/Travelon-Parkview-Anti-Theft-Satchel-Crossbody.product.A435623.html?sc=SRCH

I ordered a new polesaw from Home Depot and that arrived yesterday.  I also ordered a new gas cooktop that will be delivered on Wednesday.  I have a replacement window for my front door coming after Labor Day.

I was on a roll working on mortar repair when I ran out of the product I was using.  Turns out there is a nationwide shortage of the product (I reached out to the company).  I prefer to use a product that comes out of a tube in a caulking gun however I'm at a point that I might buy some trowels and a bag of mortar repair mix and put on my mason's hat Woman Very Happy

This pandemic is jacking up all kinds of industries.

My sister bought a new stove that will be delivered on Monday.  She was on a roll and thought what the heck, why not buy a fridge too since her fridge is getting old (still works though).  Never thought it would be hard to get refrigerators.  The sales guy said appliance production is at 25%.  

Sun Tzu
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

The living area sounds ready to go! I still need to pick out a rug and chairs, etc.

However, DH had a fender-bender last week. A lady hit him from the side. Driver's side door was dented in $2000, which is twice what he expected.

It was lucky he wasn't hurt. That intersection has overgrown foliage and too many directions at once. Eventually there will need to be a light there....ugh.

It is the entry way to shopping one way and our apartments the opposite way. TOO MUCH

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

My goodness @LTT1  getting t-boned on the driver's side is not good.  I'm glad he's okay.

Sun Tzu
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning, all ... and 

Create bernie happy birthday image wallpaper with coloring ...