Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 8/22

Good Morning @lolakimono , wow, you have to go back to school already?  I'm sorry for you.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Jtdmum   I've always wanted to try a JAI piece but I've never pulled the trigger.  

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox   I've been up since 5:30, so I can relate.  

Honored Contributor

this is a first that I can remember 

free shipping on beauty over $75 today 

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@LTT1 

Sort of- I posted about it here:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Home/My-eLearning-Nook/m-p/6443292#M219560

@lolakimono 

What a perfect spot to teach from! I love everything about it!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

Lola,  enjoy your last weekend before your teaching from home begins. I hope that you enjoy your new furniture.  

Bird Mama. Happy birthday to you.  Eat a nice big piece of 🎂🎂🎂 for me.  On a different note, we bought a bottle of Pedialyte.  

Jtdmum, enjoy your new necklace and wear it in good health.

I am still ox ox, thank goodness you didn't break something.  I hope that you are feeling better soon.

LTT1, what an interesting school schedule for La Lexi.  I hope that things go well for all of you.

providence & DbinMD, Hi.

After a few days of hurting when he had to sit down, my DH is on the mend.  He had either a rug burn or a floor burn on his "buns.".  The heating pad was his best friend for the sore shoulder and neck.  We are going to the gym twice a week, so it's been fun. I was looking for skin on the wall from his falls, but my DH found an indentation on his bathroom wall from where the door knob hit it.  Yes, there's a door stopper there.  I will be able to fix it and repaint the bathroom  which I have been wanting to do anyway.

I am off for my walk, stopping at the Farmer's Market for a few ears of sweet corn and a big cantaloupe. and then fixing Cinnamon Swirl French toast with fresh strawberry and blueberries and a cup of caramel cappuccino coffee for breakfast.

I hope that you all have a nice weekend.

Glenda

Honored Contributor

What have I shopped for????   

Because it's hard to find in local stores, I bought bathroom cleaner and my favorite Lysol toilet bowl cleaner online.  It's a shame when you get excited to see the delivery of bathroom and toilet cleaner, lol.

I bought a new Travelon bag from Kohl's - they had the best price.  The Q sells it for nearly $114, Travelon had it for $110 and I got it for $70.  I chose the pearl gray.

https://www.qvc.com/Travelon-Parkview-Anti-Theft-Satchel-Crossbody.product.A435623.html?sc=SRCH

I ordered a new polesaw from Home Depot and that arrived yesterday.  I also ordered a new gas cooktop that will be delivered on Wednesday.  I have a replacement window for my front door coming after Labor Day.

I was on a roll working on mortar repair when I ran out of the product I was using.  Turns out there is a nationwide shortage of the product (I reached out to the company).  I prefer to use a product that comes out of a tube in a caulking gun however I'm at a point that I might buy some trowels and a bag of mortar repair mix and put on my mason's hat Woman Very Happy

This pandemic is jacking up all kinds of industries.

My sister bought a new stove that will be delivered on Monday.  She was on a roll and thought what the heck, why not buy a fridge too since her fridge is getting old (still works though).  Never thought it would be hard to get refrigerators.  The sales guy said appliance production is at 25%.  

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

The living area sounds ready to go! I still need to pick out a rug and chairs, etc.

However, DH had a fender-bender last week. A lady hit him from the side. Driver's side door was dented in $2000, which is twice what he expected.

It was lucky he wasn't hurt. That intersection has overgrown foliage and too many directions at once. Eventually there will need to be a light there....ugh.

It is the entry way to shopping one way and our apartments the opposite way. TOO MUCH

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

My goodness @LTT1  getting t-boned on the driver's side is not good.  I'm glad he's okay.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning, all ... and 

Create bernie happy birthday image wallpaper with coloring ...