Honored Contributor

A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 8/22

Good Morning Style Sisters!

It is my last Saturday before school, although I have been working in an official capacity already with meetings on Monday and Wednesday.

We have a birthday tomorrow in our flock.Cat Wink

Party Pigeon GIF by Caroline Director - Find & Share on GIPHY

Trusted Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 8/22

Good morning @lolakimono -  And HB to that member of your flock!

Heading to the beach for a last "summer" weekend. (I'm pretty sure there will be more)- actually have a hair appt and hairdresser is in that area. 

I came home to a surprise yesterday-  I ordered either a prime time or LTS about a week ago.  Honestly, forgot-- J366607-  It's really beautiful.  JAI cross, nice weight-very prett style.  I love cross necklaces so this will join my "collection"- First thing I've received from Q in some time -- keeper.  

Have fun at your party and good luck with school, in person or on line? 

Honored Contributor

@Jtdmum 

No party for me, it's @Bird mama 's birthday!

School is virtual for semester 1, but now they are giving us the choice of teaching from the classroom or from home.  I will be teaching from home.

That's nice to have a "surprise" piece of jewelry that works out!

Honored Contributor

Good morning all, ever wake up to use the potty and decide its too much trouble to go back to sleep, today is one of those days, 7 am is not that early.

So last night I tripped on my own feet and the bed cover that might of been a little too long. I went straight down, at least I did not break my nose, it was on carpet and  I am ok I was able to go to dinner last night and walk around, only thing that really hurts is my side boobs, ahh this too shall heal 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono @Jtdmum 

Hi! Happy Saturday!

And Happy Birthday to @Bird mama  tomorrow!

6D7620A0-7676-460A-9CE6-DABA7CC10EF0.jpeg

@lolakimono 

You work so hard getting ready for school. No rest for the weary.

LaLexi starts 🏫  Sept 2nd. She will go there on a mixed up schedule:

M,Th,F one week;

Th,F the following week.

We have been asked to help out even with home schooling for her (1st grade) on an as needed basis! YAY🎉 

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

@Lolkimono, CELEBRATE all weekend and entire month. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY and MANY MANY MORE!! Some schools that opened are now going virtual. Any chance that may happen at your school?Have a SUPER WEEKEND!!! LET's PARTY. PROV 

Trusted Contributor

@I am still oxox , thank goodness you did not break your hip. I tripped and have two ugly toes. They were not very attractive to begin with. (poor sentence I apology)  NOW Lord have mercy. LOL

Honored Contributor

just checking in here 

Q is rather boring other than the forums which continue to entertain

I am going to over to TJs later found some great conditioner this week so I will get another

Trusted Contributor

@ LTT1 Confusing schedule. Wonder how long this schedule. will last. 

Honored Contributor

@sligo wrote:

@Lolkimono, CELEBRATE all weekend and entire month. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY and MANY MANY MORE!! Some schools that opened are now going virtual. Any chance that may happen at your school?Have a SUPER WEEKEND!!! LET's PARTY. PROV 

@sligo 

Tomorrow is birdmama's birthday. Cat Very Happy

We have been virtual the entire time, so there is no worry about reopening only to close again.

I seriously doubt that we will go back at all this school year, with the flu and other considerations.  They did invest in the technology, so now every student will get a device, which would also suggest an extended eLearning experience.