Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 8/19

This looks like she has it on backwards, IMO.

Regular Contributor

I think she is a fine person so I am not dogging on her but I agree.  There is too much going on.  Ruffles, lace, 3 different colors and shoes are a saddle color.  Whoever "styled" her failed in my opinion.

Honored Contributor

@imagemd wrote:

I think she is a fine person so I am not dogging on her but I agree.  There is too much going on.  Ruffles, lace, 3 different colors and shoes are a saddle color.  Whoever "styled" her failed in my opinion.

The ruffle on the bottom of the jacket and the lace from the shirt are much too busy and call  attention to her hips.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Snicks1

😎 Eclipse party on the actual "day of" 🎉

Yes, on the day of. We will be floating in the pool with our eclipse glasses on, looking up. My little dog will be in the house to protect her eyes, as has been advised for pets.

Have a fun visit with your family, LTT.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Going to the gym, so I'll check back in later.  Have a great weekend and safe travels to @LTT1.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono

❤️❤️❤️ Giraffe 

Thanks! Everyone hope you have a good week ahead!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello @LTT1  @lolakimono  @Snicks1  @I am still oxox  @imagemd  @jackthebear @Eliana

I'm sorry I missed the chat.  Aside from getting up around 8:30, I was disassembling my 52 year old toilet in preparation for a trip to the plumbing supply house.  Don't be jealous, I was out shopping for a 2 inch spud gasket and some tank washers, rofl.

So far so good - toilet reassembled and no leaks.  I'll be watching it all day, lol.  I have a paper towel under the tank so I will be able to spot any drips.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Going to the gym, so I'll check back in later.  Have a great weekend and safe travels to @LTT1.

was at JCrew

the zodiac tees are cute except mine Leo is a dud

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama, girl, you a just the best at home repair. I may need you to come over and give me a hand on a few things. Lol. Good for you. Glad you got that job done.

"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

Lola, in February our 44 year old daughter, her 12 year old daughter & her 14 year old son all got their first Black Belts.  Our dgd had to choreograph her own performance this morning & she did very good.  Now they will take several of the students'  best moves & combine them for their next competition.  I am a newby at TKD.  It is a rough sport & our DD gets her battle scars.  Her DH & their 16 year old son are beginners!

The fire behind us on Thursday night was bad.  3 injured firemen, 1 civilian & 1 resident was injured & at least $75,000 in damages.  None of the injuries are serious, but scary to say the least.