Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 8/19

Too much just too much going on on the Bob Mackie painterly top 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@jackthebear

I forgot to mention that I actually went in person to JC!Cat Surprised

I found the tiger tee to be a bit thin (cheap) IRL.

I did like the way they had styled the tiger cardi in store, but BF thought it was "a bit much."

I went to take back the JC clearance denim dress from Nordstrom that was gigantic, and I tried on some items throughout the mall.

I went to Tommy Bahama (I don't shop there) because I had a premonition that I might find another denim dress.  I took two sizes into the fitting room and motioned for BF to come over.  I said "it's too short for school." Cat Frustrated  I was getting dressed, looked at the tag, and saw that it said BOYFRIEND SHIRT. Cat EmbarassedCat LOL

wow  I predict an eclipse if you went to the mall, LOLz

I was ready to buy the tiger T, it was on promo, but they didn't have my size.  all these things mean we really dont need them

I think they will redo the tiger t in some form for factory 

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

liked the color but didn't care for the tiger patches on this one,  

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@lolakimono

DD starts new job Monday. 😊

@LTT1

yeah for her, glad she got to spend sometime with the kiddies during the Summer.

B goes back to work Monday, he has been home on medical leave May 22, he got a Get Well basket last night from his office. Its a 'protein" basket, muscle milk, cans of tuna, beef jerky and protein bars.

He will be working 3 days a week for the remainder of August and then 4 days in September to allow him time for his much needed PT.  He has made great strides in the last few weeks alone

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@jackthebear

I saw this sad sack at BR while BF was trying on pants.  The bows were wilted.Cat Sad  I did not try it on, obvi.

Honored Contributor

On sale at BR Factory.  I like the color-

product photo

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

On sale at BR Factory.  I like the color-

product photo

there is some good stuff there, and the one near me has a big petite section 

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@jackthebear

I saw this sad sack at BR while BF was trying on pants.  The bows were wilted.Cat Sad  I did not try it on, obvi.

it

is F&F at Br now,  there is a code for 40 or 50 do you have it 

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning to all of you.  I don't want to be a Debbie Downer, but it has been a rough couple of days..  The neighbors that live behind us had a  bad house fire on Thursday night.  One of their 2 little boys kicked a lighted candle down the basement steps & the shag carpeting caught on fire.  Lots of interior damage etc. & a few injuries.  3 fire Dept's.  lots of police cars, ambulance etc.  Then one of my classmates passed away on Tuesday from prostate cancer.  We had our 50th class reunion last year which I missed because I was on vacation.  His lovely wife was one of my 3 very special nurses when I was diagnosed with CIDP 16 years ago.  She retired 3 years ago & I still

miss her. His funeral is on Monday.

On the bright side our DD brought our DGD down yesterday for a sleepover. She is 12 & lots of fun.  We need to get her back home by 10:30 because she has a taekwondo testing at 11:00.  Then my DH & I are heading to a pool party at one of his brother's homes.  I hope that the water is warm.  I am a "Sissy", because I am used to hot tub temps.

I am off to the shower & then will be making pancakes with fresh strawberries, blueberries & whipped cream.  Right now I really need a cup of coffee.

Hope that you all have a fun weekend.

I will read your posts tonight.