Esteemed Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 8/18

@lolakimono wrote:

On the shopping front, I have picked up a few items.  Here are the

Slide View: 3: Gardenia Longline Jacket

@lolakimono  ...  I'm in love with your coat!

Honored Contributor

@Lisa Y

I’m retired! and have been considering changing my s/n for quite awhile! Maybe I should change it to “lovedtoteach?”

I got an alternate certification to teach hs SPED...Resource Math and Resource Science. (2002) second career...things have changed, I understand. The hs now places SPED students in the gen ed classrooms, but not when I taught.

Are you excited for school this Year?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@magicmoodz

Are you going to go check it out?

@lolakimono

I am. I have to check online to see if it is available at my A store. Thanks for sharing!

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Also arriving on Mon.

I originally bought with the expectation I would have to return at least one.  I usually wear a dress for back to school night, and I have a baby shower in September.  If they don't fit, I'll put something else together.  

@lolakimono

Love the way the ruffle “flounces” on the turquoise number! That is SASSY!

love the print and style of the 2nd one also.

They both look carefree and fun.🌸

Honored Contributor

096898A4-2D86-4456-BE95-C51190633CEE.gif

officially signing off now and wishing everyone a great week ahead! 💛🖤🧡💛🧡🖤💛🖤🧡

It MIGHT be fall sometime!

Honored Contributor

@twinny70  Yeah, cortizone shot, I've been thinking about this too but I'm sure my Dr would do this, not because he wouldn't want to. I'll be anxious to hear what he thinks this problem is. Like you I do have osteo arth badly in my hands (all genetics both sides from way back).

Housework - yes we are making good progress. My plumbers were here and left, they'll do the work. He's getting w/his boss/owner to let me know the damage. I can buy the toilet, they'll take out the old & install the new.

I can't get used to the new toilet upstairs - since they're now all ADA higher off the floor, it's weird to sit on!!!  And it's longer and a bit more narrow than the very old one. I'm only 5'4" but if I were much shorter my feet would be dangling!!!! VERY water efficient though.

Honored Contributor

Oh I love them both @lolakimono !!!  Love the colors, tastefull ruffles.

I'd keep them both just because that's how I am!!!  And honestly I would know which one to give up - if I HAD to choose I'd keep the azure blue 2-piece.

Trusted Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Lisa Y

I’m retired! and have been considering changing my s/n for quite awhile! Maybe I should change it to “lovedtoteach?”

I got an alternate certification to teach hs SPED...Resource Math and Resource Science. (2002) second career...things have changed, I understand. The hs now places SPED students in the gen ed classrooms, but not when I taught.

Are you excited for school this Year?

Yes, I'm excited about starting a new year, but also sad that summer is ending. I hope to retire within the next 7 years. 

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Also arriving on Mon.

I originally bought with the expectation I would have to return at least one.  I usually wear a dress for back to school night, and I have a baby shower in September.  If they don't fit, I'll put something else together.  

@lolakimono...

All three dresses are "the bomb"  ... do they still say that?  ... probably not, as I'm always a decade late in trying to sound "hip"  (another dated term).

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono wrote:

I also got this, which I will have to wear in cooler temps with a turtleneck (or a short sleeved one) because of the wool blend.

Bohemian Tile-Print Scarf

@lolakimono  ...   LOVE this, too!   Did you see the three scarves on LTS this week ... let me go get the number.

A304399  I especially like the Santa Fe ... but got all three at the LTS price.